What's new

The Zone Dome: Early Impressions - Pledge Devotion To Your Character (Poll)

Which zoning character are you looking forward to drinking tears with the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
May 3rd 2017, two weeks away from release, it appears that the return of zoning may finally be upon us. Much discussion is being had on both sides of the table. Tensions are at an all-time high, and some may say the shift is actually favoring the zoning renaissance for the first time ever. I am very curious to see which zoning character(s) people are most interested in jumping into Day 1 for Injustice 2 and why. A very simplified overview shows-

Darkseid- Lasers that hit low, straight, behind, and ariel. Trait that fireballs, explodes on opponent, or hits OH. Tele

Dr. Fate- Great mid fireball, solid glyph push, exploding daggers/exploding ground trait daggers, slow orb/launching trait orb, great trait

Deadshot- Fast straight shot, MB low rifle great tool, directional ricochet shots, normals knock away, great trait to assist tools

Firestorm- Fast fireball/great MB version, low direction trap with great hit stun, torpedo, great trait that expands toolset

Ivy- Bark to take minimal damage, great long range B3, amazing drill with MB delay, great trait to assist tools and keepaway

Captain Cold- Straight blast, OH Drop and MB for cube, low blast, charged trait can keep opponent scared to push buttons

Come, vote, pledge your allegiance to zoning and to your character, and then, maybe then, @General M2Dave just might consider allowing you entry into the Zoning Academy: Injustice 2 Edition.

To get the show started, my loyalty lays in the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Last edited:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
None of the zoners look very fun to me this time around.

The only one that is kinda interesting on that list is Ivy, and she doesn't look like a zoner at all.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Deadshot and Firestorm for me. Firestorm animation and the way he moves just looks so cool! Plus I feel like he has some of the better combo potential out of the zoners imo, even without trait active. Deadshot for the pew pew pew pew and hatemail. And in general Floyd Lawton is badass.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm offended you would limit me to two zoners, I zone in every form I can. I have about 8 characters on my day 1 lab list lol

Edit: Out of here with this anti-zoning zealotry you big body rushdown fools! You shall know full screen come May 16th/17th/18th/19th (depending on where you are)