What's new

Question - Hollywood The Woes of A Cassie Cage On her Sweet 16 Bday

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Nerve struck?

how is your response at all justified? This thread is clearly in bad taste and not a joke as you might play it off to be.

You can't keep pulling that card man
Also this thread is made as a blow up of Cassie players complaining how she isn't that good

You say bad taste, I and others found it funny because it's actually exaggerated sayings people said

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball

I know this is a joke thread, but this isn't helping anything. Ever since Kenshi was buffed, it seems like there is a downplay thread in every character forum now. This isn't a good thing.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I'll stick my neck out and admit ignorance... how do you blow it up?
First, his only options that are uninterruptable into Ex Rune are:
B2 Rune (the overhead sword)
B1 Rune (the mid sword)
14 Rune (punch kick string)
F212 Rune (mid launching string)

All others can be backdashed or armored.

B324 is his low and it has big problems. The string is -14 on block, which is death. If you stop short and just do B32, its ALSO -14. So we have to do B32 and hit confirm to complete the string, or cancel B32 into EX Rune to be safe. All you have to do is wait for B32 and then armor the Rune or backdash it, because a good Quan won´t auto input all of B324 due it it being -14.

The real problem comes from characters with armored moves that are 13 frames or less like Cassie, Jax, or armored grabs like Kano. For these characters, if we do B32 Rune, they´ll interrupt. And if we just do B32 wait, they´ll punish our -14 stagger string.

Schuyler

Noob
Can I just get my f34 back so I can get some damage somewhere on screen. I mean cassies good and I have no complains but she's really meter dependent and to get any type of meter less damage midscreen with her is challenging. Especially online and or in a tournament environment. What's so hard about making f34 in a combo do less damage but no they had to make the string useless. I see with d'voahs f12 bug throw they just decreased the damage.