What's new

Question - Hollywood The Woes of A Cassie Cage On her Sweet 16 Bday

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1. My Jump 1 isn't as good as Kotal's. No air control

2. My 5f safe armored launcher mid screen doesn't advance forward. It only goes backwards like her placement on the tier list

3. F34 is no longer decent nor does it give me 50% dmg anymore in the corner - Also it is now extremely punishable by the worst shitter in the game,named reptile, because it's a whopping -8 block w pushback.

4. Even mid tier takeda's b2 out footsies my b1. I'll never win this MU

5. I have to spend meter to do my vortex. I guess I'll lose in pools

6. For some reason I can't even use my Injustice Pre Patch Superman-like b124 at all because it has more holes than Reptile.

7. I no longer have instant air kabal type zoning anymore and you know it's bad news bears when you're getting out gunned by Curbolicious' Low Tier Dragon Fire Lewis Kang

8. My Aquaman-like d2 is only 11 frames. Too slow to even consider Anti Airing Slips' constant jump kick spam

9. My armor is punishable unlike Ex PunchWalk. I wish I was a Master of combat like Prince GORO. I'm not even a princess

10. After you guess right during my "VORTEX" you can punish me If I don't spend meter, quan chi doesn't know what "being punished" means.

11. When Dvorah presses DB1 she gets a puddle of infinite frames. When I press DB1 I salute my country's flag.

12. My Mom never taught me how to do that 0 recovery whiffed DIVEKICK. I have to spend meter to even come down. What do I even do?

13. My worst variation, brawler, isn't as good as jax's worst variation, wrestler. Maybe I should use "trait less "
"You think you bad? - Jax
"Yes Jax, I'm bad" - Cassie

14. It takes 50 frames for my OH full screen-tracking launching projectile to even come out and it requires meter, what's even the point?

15. My 5f launching cartwheel that punishes most pokes in the game is a drag because it's full combo punishable

What can I even do? Please advise

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
1. My Jump 1 isn't as good as Kotal's. No air control

2. My 5f safe armored launcher mid screen doesn't advance forward. It only goes backwards like her placement on the tier list

3. F34 is no longer decent nor does it give me 50% dmg anymore in the corner - Also it is now extremely punishable by the worst shitter in the game,named reptile, because it's a whopping -8 block w pushback.

4. Even mid tier takeda's b2 out footsies my b1. I'll never win this MU

5. I have to spend meter to do my vortex. I guess I'll lose in pools

6. For some reason I can't even use my Injustice Pre Patch Superman-like b124 at all because it has more holes than Reptile.

7. I no longer have instant air kabal type zoning anymore and you know it's bad news bears when you're getting out gunned by Curbolicious' Low Tier Dragon Fire Lewis Kang

8. My Aquaman-like d2 is only 11 frames. Too slow to even consider Anti Airing Slips' constant jump kick spam

9. My armor is punishable unlike Ex PunchWalk. I wish I was a Master of combat like Prince GORO. I'm not even a princess

10. After you guess right during my "VORTEX" you can punish me If I don't spend meter, quan chi doesn't know what "being punished" means.

11. When Dvorah presses DB1 she gets a puddle of infinite frames. When I press DB1 I salute my country's flag.

12. My Mom never taught me how to do that 0 recovery whiffed DIVEKICK. I have to spend meter to even come down. What do I even do?

13. My worst variation, brawler, isn't as good as jax's worst variation, wrestler. Maybe I should use "trait less "
"You think you bad? - Jax
"Yes Jax, I'm bad" - Cassie

14. It takes 50 frames for my OH full screen-tracking launching projectile to even come out and it requires meter, what's even the point?

15. My 5f launching cartwheel that punishes most pokes in the game is a drag because it's full combo punishable

What can I even do? Please advise
16. My midscreen BnB [Hollywood] only does 27% and it needs meter. Why can't I do 50% like Lao?