What's new

Question - Hollywood The Woes of A Cassie Cage On her Sweet 16 Bday

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It would be nice if Cassie could get a Nut Punchwalk like Goro, but have it be several nut punch hits that all hit low.

"DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG"
I don't know man. Even though nut punch looks like a low... it should probably go low-overhead-low-overhead-low-overhead. And if you do the ex-one it should randomize the hit levels. It's probably the only way she can break out of bottom 5.

E

Eldriken

I don't know man. Even though nut punch looks like a low... it should probably go low-overhead-low-overhead-low-overhead. And if you do the ex-one it should randomize the hit levels. It's probably the only way she can break out of bottom 5.
Fuuuuuck that. EX = randomized overhead and lows? Could you imagine if it was different EVERY single time? Pffffttttt. BROKE. BROKE, I SAY.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yes, Pig forgot that our nutpunch needs to be a low. Our opponent should not be rewarded for guessing low, overhead or overhead. low. Hollywood needs more options.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
She also needs more damage in her meterless corner combos. I mean, 43%, 45% and 47%? Is this a joke? Her mother could do 53% when she was her age, what the hell is wrong with this girl?

I do miss MK9 Sonya, tho. :DOGE

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
People are fucking downplaying hard.. And well that I don't really care much for the other variations brawler is extremely hated on ahaha but I'll take it... Nor do I care if people hate on brawler.. If you understand the games mechanics then you will know why brawler thrives ... But I'm just a nobody... I'm not PL I'm not REO I'm not King I'm not 16bit I'm not PPJ so don't listen to me!!!! Lol #KI4life aha kappa

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
People are fucking downplaying hard.. And well that I don't really care much for the other variations brawler is extremely hated on ahaha but I'll take it... Nor do I care if people hate on brawler.. If you understand the games mechanics then you will know why brawler thrives ... But I'm just a nobody... I'm not PL I'm not REO I'm not King I'm not 16bit I'm not PPJ so don't listen to me!!!! Lol #KI4life aha kappa
Dab is like Jesus w an Xbox pad

He turns water Into wine ever Sunday and Wednesday night

:)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Please just help me get Jacqui buffed. Cassie may be good but Jacqui NEEEEEEEEDDDDDS IT