What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I also want Deathstroke back, but don't make him a clunky zoner. Sure give him the pistols but ditch the fucking rifle, give him his katanas, give him a staff, damn. This is a guy who can face off with and a lot of the times beat Batman, Green Arrow, Nightwing, and other elite DCU fighters. He single handedly fought the entire Justice League. One of the best fighters in the DCU. He literally has the strength of ten men, he is like Captain America gone wrong. He should be a martial artist, not a zoner.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I think the character that would make me lose my shit the most above all, and actually has somewhat of a chance, is Larfleeze.

Seriously underrated character. Dude is hilarious and often used for comic relief but also ridiculously powerful.

(Most Lanterns can only charge their rings up to 100%.)

He controls the entire Orange Lantern Corps and uses them as constructs, so his moveset has a ton of potential. And since he's completely consumed by greed and wants to own EVERYTHING he can possibly get his hands on, if it was possible I'd probably just put as much gear as I possibly could on him and just completely cover him in the stuff for the lulz.

He also likes Christmas.

Last edited:

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Can cross Atrocitus, and (most likely) Dr. Fate off my character wishlist, now here's hoping to Black Canary, and (highly unlikely) some Cheshire

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think Katana could be a pretty sweet addition, especially with some Eastern-themed ninja/samurai "gear."

Plus, she's in an upcoming movie so...SYNERGY!
Anyone in the coming films has a better than average chance of being in it I would say. Though the original roster would have been done a while back, maybe DLC. Like a great way to market DLC would be to sell it as a film pack. the "Suicide Squad DLC" or w/e.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
So I've compiled every one of our votes on this thread up to the post above me and made a ranking of how much each character has received. I've excluded characters who appeared in the first game and non-DC characters. I've also not counted people quoting a message and saying stuff like "ditto", though it wouldn't change the results that much.

1 VOTE

Alfred
Animal Man
Anti-Monitor
Arkham Knight
Black Lightning
Brainiac
Captain Atom
Captain Boomerang
The Comedian
Damage
Deadshot
Detective Chimp
Dex-Starr
Director Bones
Dr Manhattan
Etrigan
Gear
Granny Goodness
Hawkman
Jonah Hex
Karate Kid
Karu-Sil
Katana
King Shark
Larfleeze
Miss Martian
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Mr. Terrific
Nekron
Orion
Ozymandias
Peraxxus
Plastic Man
Power Girl
The Question
The Ray
Red Lantern Supergirl
Red Tornado
Robin (Non-Specific)
Saint Walker
Shadow Thief
Snakebite
Stargirl
Tattooed Man
Terra
Two-Face
V (For Vendetta)

Honourable Mention: Karu-Sil because best waifu.

2 VOTES

Batman Beyond
Bleez
Circe
Firestorm
Ragman
Robin (Damian Wayne)
Vixen
Zoom

Honourable Mention: Circe, because as a member of the trinity, Wonder Woman doesn't have spectacular representation rogues-wise and Circe would be a good candidate.

3 VOTES

Atom
Cheshire
Mera
Mr. Freeze
Penguin
Rorschach

Honourable Mention: Mr. Freeze. WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?

4 VOTES

Beast Boy
Black Manta
Booster Gold
Captain Cold
Darkseid
Kyle Rayner
Starfire

Honourable Mention: Beast Boy. He'd be really easy to make a moveset for, and is a pretty great character in general.

5 VOTES

Blue Beetle
Clayface
Dr. Fate
Ra's Al Ghul
Scarecrow

Honourable Mention: Dr. Fate. While we already have an honourable mention magician - Circe - he has a wider range and the visualisation of his magic in heiroglyphs could be transmitted to video game medium fairly well.

6 VOTES

Killer Croc

Honourable Mention: I mean... Killer Croc? There's kind of no competition here.

7 VOTES

Constantine
Static Shock

Honourable Mention: Constantine, just because he'd probably play really uniquely.

8 VOTES

Poison Ivy
Swamp Thing

Honourable Mention: Poison Ivy. A pretty equal matchup in my eyes, but I'm a massive lesbian so eyecandy takes it.

10 VOTES

Black Canary - Coming in at second is Black Canary, and I'm sure fans of her are happy to know that she's probably getting in.

11 VOTES

Red Hood - Grass is green, sky is blue, and this board loves Red Hood. If you were around during the build up to the first game, he had his own little cult following, and it's no surprise that it's carrying across here. I imagine he's likely to appear in this game considering that following, so our top two are two of the most likely here.

Irockz

Professor Pyg and Sensei etc don't count as one vote?

Also, Treating Watchmen (or any vertigo) characters as DC characters is super weird to me. I mean I know with Rebirth and stuff it makes sense but....ugh.

Only other vertigo graphic novel tht was related to the DCU was Sandman.

And actually, if people think playing as Dr Manhattan is somehow doable, then I want to play as Morpheus.
I didn't see either of them. I went through the entire thread and ctrl +f'ed "Pyg" and found nothing, though. Didn't try for Sensei.

Irockz

Oh, my bad man. I'm sorry. I posted it in the other thread on the same topic.

Awesome work on compiling the votes, don't mind me :)
Thanks! I don't think I could do two threads, especially since I'm sure some people have voted the same thing in both threads and it would create far too much effort to try and filter through those.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I could be swayed to being all in for The Atom if he's in the game, but for now I'm content to have Doctor Fate.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I know there's already a thread about "what characters you want in the game", but I wanted a poll, dammit! This is also a "Who do you think will actually make it in", and not purely a "who do you want".

As far as choices, they've said this will be the biggest starting roster of any NRS game, so it's safe to assume we're going to be starting with at least 26 characters. They've already confirmed (or mostly confirmed) Superman, Super Girl, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Captain Cold, Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn, Atrocitus, and Grodd, so that leaves us with 15 additional characters (6 heroes and 9 villains, most likely).

I'm sure we'll have a few returning characters from Injustice, but for the purposes of this poll I only included new characters. Characters chosen were based on popularity and whether or not they have a major IP coming out soon, such as the Suicide Squad movie. I also didn't include "clone" characters; i.e. Mr. Freeze isn't an option since Captain Cold has already been mostly confirmed.

I put the "Other" option roughly in the middle (13 heroes, 16 villains due to the number of heroes already revealed). You've got 15 characters to choose. Who do you think will make the cut?

[Edit] Totally forgot about Red Hood...

Last edited: