What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I'd like him as a guest. But unless a third movie finally gets announced, the chances of it actually happening are extremely slim.
Damn, you're right. That also means no guest NEO from the matrix :(. Then just give me Dr. Fate and Darkseid and we are in good terms.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Nothing that isn't completely and utterly necessary. I'd like to see them possibly add 1 or 2 new features to the game, but they shouldn't change any of the pre-existing mechanics from IGAU1. I just don't want them to make the same mistakes they did with MKX, which was attempting to fix something that wasn't broken. Instead they added armor, rampant plus frames, extremely unreasonable hard punishes, stupid neutral jump in punches, stamina meters, etc... The jump from MK9 to MKX warranted many unnecessary, detrimental changes to the series that it would have done perfectly fine without. If you change to many things about Injustice, just like MK, it starts to become another thing and lose its identity.

TLDR: If it ain't broken, don't fix it!! Maybe add a couple features but do not change preexisting ones

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!

Karu-Sil! While we may already have a yellow lantern in the form of Sinestro, she would function so much differently. Seen in the first pic, she almost always has constructs of the pack that raised her. I imagine she would use these constructs in combat in various ways instead!