What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Rick out for blood, wanting to kill Jessy's husband.

Deannas son dying after receiving the lecture from Gabriel.

Glen returning with a dead member from each group (assuming Tara lives).

Next week is gonna be a shit storm.

Prediction: After Rick's group takes over Alexandria, Morgan comes into play, but not as friend. After coming in contact with Deanna, Morgan learns of Ricks devious ways and decides to fight against the group.

Another thing, im loving how they're keeping Rick and Carol on the edge still, making it confusing as to who to root for. Season finale will be INSANE, calling it.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Loving the tension in the new town and the finale should be good. I recently thought I wanted to check out the comics so I started with no.1, now im 50 deep a few days later. There are 140 or so total. Its really good and they have done a surprisingly good job of making the show like the comics. Im reading all through the early seasons and they used a ton of characters and plots. ill be spoiling the story at some point but oh well.

Update: Ok just got done reading every last comic, 138! Yea the comic is better than the show. Some amazing stories and characters. Can't wait to see how they evolve the show based on it.

Last edited:
Putting them in power was symbolic and showed that she was trying to welcome the group. Although I don't understand why they wouldn't send Abraham on runs, considering he and rosita are ex military.
I swear none of this would have happened if Rick was preoccupied with runs. It seems he got a little too bored sitting around like he how he said the others were doing

I loved Alexandria arc, so much was going on at the same time. I want to see more Eugene/Abraham/Rosita though, they are too adorable now!

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I loved Alexandria arc, so much was going on at the same time. I want to see more Eugene/Abraham/Rosita though, they are too adorable now!
The Alexandria story is not done, not by a long shot. I won't spoil, but don't worry they dragged the season out and barely scratched the surface of Alexandria. Next season should be really great.