What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

Decay

King of the Bill
I'll say I wasn't the biggest fan of the last episode, but there were some things I can appreciate.
Beth is okay in my eyes. She's not totally useless and she never really fucks up that big, so as long as she can continue to develop, then she has my permission to live.
I do think Daryl is with Noah, or maybe even Morgan, but I don't know. It would make sense if this hospital scene is a flashback and it explains what we're gonna see in regards to Daryl and the crew.
Yo but that Caravaggio painting?? Left on the street? I'd have a boner all day looking at that

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I didn't like it as much. I also think it's a little lazy, to have the rest of the world, outside of Ricks group, comprised entirely of psychos and tyrants. Then there's also the classic Walking Dead bs where no one can answer each other on the show straight. Everything has to be in riddles or as vague as possible. But, still, if you pick a random episode from Hershel's farm it was most likely worse than this ep by a long shot so that's something...

My prediction for the next episode:

E

Eldriken

I didn't like it as much. I also think it's a little lazy, to have the rest of the world, outside of Ricks group, comprised entirely of psychos and tyrants. Then there's also the classic Walking Dead bs where no one can answer each other on the show straight. Everything has to be in riddles or as vague as possible. But, still, if you pick a random episode from Hershel's farm it was most likely worse than this ep by a long shot so that's something...

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the hospital gets blown up by Beth and Carol, lol.

But the last episode was really boring to me. :/ Hopefully this week's episode is better.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

LMAO

mkkevin

Noob
Aft seeing Talking Dead, I came to the realization that I now ship Abraham and Eugene. Anyways, I don't hate Eugene at all despite what America says. He was doing what anyone would do. Fucked up in so many levels, but I think he can redeem himself. Yes, I've read the comics. Abragene FTW

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Is there any other kind of bio organic weapon on TWD aside from zombies?
Well, finding out Eugene isn't a scientist kinda debunks that whole theory.. in sense.

I believe SOMEONE is close to unlocking the secret as to curing the disease and eliminating the zombie threat. I also believe this person will not be on Rick or Abrahams team. In search of some sort of world domination maybe? Obviously cliche, yes, but its a world taken by the dead.

*I've never read the comics btw

If I had something better to do sunday nights I'd drop this show, its just going nowhere and the pace is relentessly slow in order to fill up air time

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You know what? Sasha and Tyreese can go kiss my black ass. I knew this mission would go south the second Tyreese got tagged along instead of Michonne.

He should have stayed in home with judith along with Sasha, Michonne should've tagged along.