What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yeah that escalated quickly.

I liked Beth but that was pretty stupid.

Edit: I know I am late as fuck lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Holy shit! That bitch shot Beth right in the dome without even thinking about it. She (The "Cop") should've known she was gonna get a bullet in her head as well afterwards. Wasn't expecting that whole sequence of events at all. Even though I didn't care for Beth that much, I hated to see her go out like that. =/

Zoidberg747

Holy shit! That bitch shot Beth right in the dome without even thinking about it. She (The "Cop") should've known she was gonna get a bullet in her head as well afterwards. Wasn't expecting that whole sequence of events at all. Even though I didn't care for Beth that much, I hated to see her go out like that. =/
I didnt really get that part. I know she is just a teenage girl, but the show made it seem like she had finally grown a brain.

Then again, maybe she was sacrificing herself to save Noah, hadn't thought about it that way...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Oh I guess off topic threads don't show up on the front page anymore. I was all looking for the thread after I posted thinking to myself.. I did hit post reply after typing right? lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It feels like TYM has completly lost their interest on this series, i can see that from the lack of discussion

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It showed up for me actually.

Not too surprised what happened this episode, still sad though :(
Yeah it was a sad one for sure. Does anyone know what was written in grafitti inside the camp? It sad "Wolves ...." and something else. I think it's significant especially with the carved up zombies they find later.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah it was a sad one for sure. Does anyone know what was written in grafitti inside the camp? It sad "Wolves ...." and something else. I think it's significant especially with the carved up zombies they find later.
I noticed that as well...I'll have to pause when I watch it later. What was up with the zombie torsos in that truck?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I noticed that as well...I'll have to pause when I watch it later. What was up with the zombie torsos in that truck?
See that's what has me curious because they found those zombie torsos with the arms cut off and the letter "W" carved in their forehead. I think Rick notices the carving. I'm thinking a new "enemy faction".

Zoidberg747

Wolves not far or something like that.

I've been skimming episodes from the beginning of this season but the last two episodes (12,13) have completely re-engaged me. If anyone has given up on this show I recommend getting some information on what roughly happened during the season then start watching from episode 12. I won't spoil anything but it definitely has a different feel to it than from before.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I caught up with season five post the break and it's got me back into it. The last episode was a little boring but I do like how Carol is completely playing them. @Zoidberg747 that was pretty fucked up but I liked it, I think it really shows just how far gone the group is at this point.

I'm very interested to see what happens where they are now.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
This episode tonight was fucking nuts! Shit it going to go down in Alexandria! (Still bummed this doesn't show up on the front page anymore. It's like a ghost town here.)

Zoidberg747

Yeah it's about to get real good. Interested to see how they handle Nicholas since he essentially left two people to die(while straight up causing one of the deaths).

I also didn't see the Gabriel betrayal coming, came out of nowhere.

Awesome episode overall.

Zoidberg747

Why don't they put Rick and Michonne on runs as well instead of jobless sheriffs? Man some of these choices are killing me
Putting them in power was symbolic and showed that she was trying to welcome the group. Although I don't understand why they wouldn't send Abraham on runs, considering he and rosita are ex military.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I've decided I'm done with WD

I had to force myself through watching this episode, for some reason it just isn't fun for me anymore. Oh well. Maybe I'll take a break til next season starts to catch up and see if it is interesting again