What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I really like this sort of "alternate universe" of The Walking Dead, when compared to what goes down in the comics. This show is keeping me on my toes and I love every second of it.

GhosT

Noob
I just cant wait episode to episode, I wish they would just release all the episodes on blu ray right now haha. I havent read the comics YET. I think i will after season 3.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Who doesn't hate Lori? that bitch jaaajaja I think it's great, when an actor/actress does his/her job so good that you actually despise him/her

kinda like Skyler in breaking bad

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
anyone got a link so i can watch season 3 episode 2? i missed it last sunday x.x

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
if you have xfinity & and xbox you can get on demand on the xbox now they have both episodes of season 3 on there atm.
isn't there any place i could just watch it without downloading crap? does AMC.com usually have it? or whatever website might have it?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hate andrea, I really wish she would have been killed off.

I love that Merle is back in the show though. His knife arm is bad ass

The rest of it was.....meh. Seen this situation a million times before.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I hate andrea, I really wish she would have been killed off.

I love that Merle is back in the show though. His knife arm is bad ass

The rest of it was.....meh. Seen this situation a million times before.
I like her and the chick she's with now. I have noticed that a lot of people dislike her I dont get why.

There were a bunch of things to dislike about the recent episode she wasn't one of them IMO.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

redeyes

Button Masher
I like her and the chick she's with now. I have noticed that a lot of people dislike her I dont get why.

There were a bunch of things to dislike about the recent episode she wasn't one of them IMO.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
i hate her for 1 reason.

episode 2 season 1 :you just rang the dinner bell ( refering to rick shooting walkers in ATL)
episode 1 season 2 : tries to assemble gun to shoot walker with like 100 more outside... dinner bell anyone?

dumb bitch.