What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yea this was the first time i watched a current episode on live tv lol. I watched Season 1 & 2 as soon as they hit Netflix. Commercials and one weeks breaks gonna suck :(
same here... prior to this my wife and I watched the first two seasons straight through... we were spoiled. :(

I found it funny that during the part where Daryl was massaging the older woman's shoulders (forgot her name!) that my wife said something just before that part... basically, like "Oh geez... love scene" and then they kinda exchanged words.

And right when Hershel turned at the end when his daughter called him... I knew it! The wife and I were pissed... :(

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I hope ricks wife dies. I hate her the most. I miss Shane. He was a bad ass. Fucking ricks wife. That other chick. And just being boss.

Daryl is dope as hell. The lil kid is annoying. Good episode.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Good episode. But it felt like so little was done in this episode. I did like all the killing of zombies though. They killed more zombies in this episode than they have the entire series, I approve.

Why does everyone hate Season 2? I personally loved it. I don't understand when everyone deems it as the worst thing to happen on TV. I think the hate is over exaggerated. But than again, I saw both seasons of TWD in the span of 3 days, I didn't have to wait 1 week.

Honestly, every time I hear people ridiculously complaining about Season 2 all I think of is CoD players and people who like explosions in all their films akin to Michael Bay.

I thought the season was good, for the fact that it made me immersed, in TWD's universe, and made it feel like there's more to them than just pew pew killing zombies all the time.

I like Shane's development of a character, I enjoyed the drama between Shane, Lori, Rick and I enjoyed the whole tension between Hershel and their family.

You saw Daryl grow as a character, etc. I don't get what's so bad about it. But, I guess today's ADD generation likes CoD games and crappy films with explosions happening all the time.

There's the whole awesome stuff about the secret of the barn, and Glen/Maggie's relationship is well developed.

Dale changes, Andrea too, there's some cool moments of protecting the farm and resources.

redeyes

Button Masher
Why does everyone hate Season 2? I personally loved it. I don't understand when everyone deems it as the worst thing to happen on TV. I think the hate is over exaggerated. But than again, I saw both seasons of TWD in the span of 3 days, I didn't have to wait 1 week.

Honestly, every time I hear people ridiculously complaining about Season 2 all I think of is CoD players and people who like explosions in all their films akin to Michael Bay.

I thought the season was good, for the fact that it made me immersed, in TWD's universe, and made it feel like there's more to them than just pew pew killing zombies all the time.

I like Shane's development of a character, I enjoyed the drama between Shane, Lori, Rick and I enjoyed the whole tension between Hershel and their family.

You saw Daryl grow as a character, etc. I don't get what's so bad about it. But, I guess today's ADD generation likes CoD games and crappy films with explosions happening all the time.

There's the whole awesome stuff about the secret of the barn, and Glen/Maggie's relationship is well developed.

Dale changes, Andrea too, there's some cool moments of protecting the farm and resources.
Season 2 was good during the 2nd half imo. the first half sucked soo much. wasting 7 weeks of my life just to find out sophia was next to them. felt like i was watching minecraft man all they did was farm....

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator

Copy paste? Just curious, cause the font color is white, lol.

I liked Season 2, but it wasn't the greatest thing ever. It was kinda boring until like the last two episodes. I love the Walking Dead, but since the series started I've said that there should be more action. That was just my idea for a zombie show, a lot of Zombie killing. Of course they're following the comics, but I'm just an action junkie so yeah.

Copy paste? Just curious, cause the font color is white, lol.

I liked Season 2, but it wasn't the greatest thing ever. It was kinda boring until like the last two episodes. I love the Walking Dead, but since the series started I've said that there should be more action. That was just my idea for a zombie show, a lot of Zombie killing. Of course they're following the comics, but I'm just an action junkie so yeah.
Ya, I wrote on a diff forum.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The ep was really good actually, I'm excited for the rest of the season.

I can tell alot of you haven't read the comics by what you're writing in here :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!

i actually thought season 2 was good. my only complaint is that a bunch of characters decided to be extremely stupid.. Biggest example of this Lori driving to "go save rick" HUH???? wtf??? oh and let me stare at this map for a extended amount of time while driving.. then dale getting killed, durrr ok i see a cow dead from a distance, now let me go walk all the way over to dead cow and just stand there acting all shocked :confused: then the dumb kids... i hated that Shane was killed, that actor is one hot guy hopefully he gets on another tv show, that face and body needs to be seen :p speaking of duurrr moments it just happened in this episode
oh look theres a dead person on the floor, let me walk real slow right in front of his face, really??? im praying for loris baby to be a zombie baby LOLOLOL that would be funny as hell..

i watched season 1 and 2 in 2 weeks. zombie movies scare me hardcore. while watching this show i end up shaking like crazy, its weird. i honestly should not be watching it, but it is a good show and they made me feel sorry for a zombie, i never thought that would ever be possible.. so im 10000% ok with watching it one episode a week at a time, i cant handle multiple episodes in a row..

Love Rick, andrea(i think thats her name, the blond chick), daryl and
chick with the samurai sword and her chained zombies

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The S3 debut in Portugal its tomorrow 36 hours from here, since i have the portuguese channels i will see it as well

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
At first I was worried because I remember having read that this season was going to be real short, and after having watched the 1st 3rd season episode I was worried how fast everything happened. Having looked into it again I guess they extended the season after all which is great. I really hope they keep the whole prison plot as badass and ruthless as the comic side did. That's all.

Gah i miss shane :/, why couldnt they just put him and andrea on their own??? Let them leave the group then tell 2 stories of them surviving by themselves while the rest of the group goes on, then have them meet up in the governors town along side merle? Damn that would be a badass and very emotional reunion

Reactions: Cat
i actually thought season 2 was good. my only complaint is that a bunch of characters decided to be extremely stupid.. Biggest example of this Lori driving to "go save rick" HUH???? wtf??? oh and let me stare at this map for a extended amount of time while driving.. then dale getting killed, durrr ok i see a cow dead from a distance, now let me go walk all the way over to dead cow and just stand there acting all shocked :confused: then the dumb kids... i hated that Shane was killed, that actor is one hot guy hopefully he gets on another tv show, that face and body needs to be seen :p speaking of duurrr moments it just happened in this episode
oh look theres a dead person on the floor, let me walk real slow right in front of his face, really??? im praying for loris baby to be a zombie baby LOLOLOL that would be funny as hell..

i watched season 1 and 2 in 2 weeks. zombie movies scare me hardcore. while watching this show i end up shaking like crazy, its weird. i honestly should not be watching it, but it is a good show and they made me feel sorry for a zombie, i never thought that would ever be possible.. so im 10000% ok with watching it one episode a week at a time, i cant handle multiple episodes in a row..

Love Rick, andrea(i think thats her name, the blond chick), daryl and
chick with the samurai sword and her chained zombies
Yeah Shane is hot. I liked him, he was my favorite character, he had the right mindset, his ideas and plans for survival were actually good it's just everyone was to pussy to follow up on them because they were harsh.