What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Lets get dirty

Some of my favorite songs by the SOiL when my buddy Ryan McCombs was there lead singer. Things fell apart, he eventually left the band, then later joined the remaining members of Drowning Pool. One of the best voices in rock/metal. Too bad DP sucks :(

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Lets get dirty

Some of my favorite songs by the SOiL when my buddy Ryan McCombs was there lead singer. Things fell apart, he eventually left the band, then later joined the remaining members of Drowning Pool. One of the best voices in rock/metal. Too bad DP sucks :(
I don't like double penetration either. Totally overrated. But on the realz, I agree dude. I'm from Dfw and can't stand drowning pool, Cookie cutter wannabe metalz. Ryan has easily one of the most memorable voices in modern hard rock, for sure. Can't post vids from Tapatalk, but may I recommend Clutch to anyone here who isn't aware of their existence. Total greatness. Check their album Pure Rock Fury. Oh! Can't forget my boys in Periphery, for all you tech metal/Djent junkies out there.

-b_s- :headbang:

thanx to my "Avenged Sevenfold" station on Pandora, i found some more cool bands like these:

christian rock or not this song is bad ass!

also i got the newest Black Stone Cherry c.d. and this is my favorite song so far:

i love the guitar screaming WAH WAH WAH! awesome!