What's new

The top 10 prediction thread

Wigy

There it is...
So i thought it would be interesting to do a sort of top 10 tier list prediction.

I appreciate this is like completely pointless at this point but all for shits and giggles, its could be updated to show top 10's early on in the game, would be a good discussion point for character matchups etc. Also would be funny for nostalgia sakes to look back on this thread in like 3 months time.

Tl/Dr

Prediction top 10?

Then updated 10 ten as each week goes by after release.

LEGEND

YES!
1 Deathstroke
2 Green arrow
3 Lex Luthor
4 Aquaman
5 Killer frost
6 Nightwing
7 Ares
8 Sinestro
9 Catwoman
10 Hawkgirl

LEGEND

YES!
Haha fair enough, im just procrastinating, feel free to close.
This thread is retarded, just sayin.
No, i think it'll be interesting to see how ones predictions stack up to reality. For those of us who have looked into things with great detail and who know enough information about all the characters to be able to configure some rudimentary "tier list"

i'll probably look back at this in a year and see if anyone miraculously got it exactly right, For the lulz at least

Wigy

There it is...
I'm guna throw this out there that batman might be a bit unbalanced, and again, they will get the mix of damage output/speed wrong in the big characters like doomsday and they will blow.

1:Batman
2:Green Arrow
3:Nightwing
4:Flash
5: Harley

for me at least from the trailers etc.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I'm putting Green Arrow and Catwoman at 1 and 2, respectively. Past that, it's anyone's guess.

Cray

SHAZAM MTRFKRS.
Nothing wrong with some good ol' speculation! It's hyping at it's best :)

1. Flash
2. Raven
3. Cyborg
4. Green Arrow
5. Lex

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Top 5 in no specific order
Raven
Flash (That slow-time will probably be very powerful imo as well as being overall pretty fast. His pressure must be gdlk)
Green Arrow (So many damn options)
Doomsday (Dunno, he just feels very fast and insanely strong, combined with a lot of varied moves)
Can't decide the other one. Maybe Batman.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
What's the point in discussing whether we need a day -1 tier list? Seriously, let people have their fun.
The problem is that instead of promoting a good discussion and exploration of the game and its characters, it will promote demands for buffs and nerfs in very much the same way that happened with MK during its early life. The last thing this community needs is to repeat the same mistake of recklessly tiering the characters during the game's 1st year of life; specially when still to this day you see the players complaining about the resulting game.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Mods should rename this thread "Which character's do you like more" judging by some of these lists lol.

This thread is flame bait, sorry dude. "Top ten" refers to things at the highest level matched up against each other and it really makes absolutely 0 sense at this point.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I did a tier list once in another thread for the lulz. The only serious thing about it was I felt Wonder Woman will be slept on. I don't think she'll be as bad as Kano, nor do I think she'll be OP, but she'll definitely be solid.

I also predict Harley's small(?) hitbox and gimmicks will be seen as nothing more than an annoyance later on.

It'll be interesting to look back and see how our predictions compare to a matured(word choice?) game.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
If this game gets riddled with a bunch of fuckin tier list and MU #'s like MK did it will be a fuckin shame just stop plz.. bye