What's new

The Superman Nerf Chronicles

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
No shit, I just got bodied bad by Sonic Fox's batgirl with Supes. Im not going to make a cry thread or postings about it. Just need to learn more about the vortex.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
There is no "learn" for quite a few characters.

I swear superman is the only character with 10-0 match-ups.

I main fucking Grundy and Lex.

I cant do shit at full screen, or when he has super without eating copious amounts of damage. He's faster in all areas and can go through my armor, my fucking armor, my trait/thing that is an important part of most of my moves, like MB specials and grabs.

This goes with the "buff everyone else" thing, but the point is, don't come here with that "learn the match-up" shit.

---

I agree with the guy who said it's not about one or two things, it's about the whole package.

He doesn't need a lot of the things that he has, wether they're easy to get around or good as hell.

They gave him damn near everything, i'm surprised he doesn't have some kind of stupid teleport, though air-dash might as well be in some cases.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I was going to read every page but then I thought..

image.jpg

- However upon reading the Initial post, I say yes to increasing the frames on F23 because it'll help ease the weary minds of the more casual players of this game.

- I don't think it should be made high because it is his best string IMO and making it high is just taking the mick.

- Trait isn't an Issue IMO

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I just wish his MB eye laser wasn't overhead or had less pushback/blockstun. I wouldn't even mind if it were just the grounded one. Supes' recovery on heat zap and eye laser is good at full screen and it's very hard to approach when you have to keep walking backwards and can't dash between projectiles.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
It's cool guys superman is totally fair, he only needs a 4% damage reduction to his laser, really I got 6th at Evo so I know.