What's new

The Superman Nerf Chronicles

If his tools are not overpowered then why does this thread even exist?
1. Just because someone posts something on the internet doesn't make it true. Threads exist about all kinds of completely untrue topics on just about every forum under the sun.

Because everyone is dumb?
2. Just because an opinion is popular, does not make it true.
Being condescending to others doesn't do anything except alienate more people from the community.
3. People are starting to get brief/short in their responses because if anyone read through this thread they would realize that every point, and counter-point has been made, more than once.
It makes for a game that isn't fun.
4. To you maybe.
This whole thread is a bunch of people with opinions yelling them at each other and refusing to define criteria and discuss facts.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
The only shit I d like to see to be nerfed is his corner damage. This is retarded, rly. And don' t tell me about it's "difficulty", plz. As for other, Superman is just a typical tier whore. U just need to train hard and a lot to successfully fight against him. :)

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
If his tools are not overpowered then why does this thread even exist? Because everyone is dumb?
Being condescending to others doesn't do anything except alienate more people from the community.

That depends on what you mean by terrible. I think the developers of the game would rather have more money than have thirty more people attend a local tournament.

Besides, I'm just suggesting that the game be more balanced. Outliers like Superman over centralize the game and force players to have to go through a hurdle of learning a specific match up in depth. While this isn't a problem for people who play competitively as they should do this with most characters, however most of the sales are from casual players and having that hurdle there either makes them stop playing or makes them pick up Superman as well.

It makes for a game that isn't fun.
I guess you didn't finish battle mode on the harder difficulties...

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Listening to the community too much ruins games. Look what happened to Gears Judgment. Shame really, it was the only shooter series I enjoyed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk