What's new

General/Other The Sub-Zero Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sub-Zero Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I love this idea. Who all is on the Kouncil?
It depends on who is available on Skype during the time we do this. Sort of a "invite as you go" kind of thing. I've started doing these character councils for all their players. Councils for Kenshi, Jade, and Reptile have been completed and I'm awaiting input on the Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot Kouncils (check their sections to find them). Then you've got the Scorpion, Raiden, and Kitana threads I'm preparing to create.

It's a looooot of streaming, but I feel it's necessary to help the character communities push forward and develop for the better.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I'm assuming that only a select list of people will be on this Kouncil show, right? GamerBlake90 Is that correct? If so, have you decided who is going to be on?

Also, I can do 10 PM EST on Friday if you want me on.

Edit: Never mind, just saw your new post. I'm in.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I can do 7pm if need be, otherwise 9pm works fine. I see NKZero's point, so I also don't mind early evening.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I'll go if grandmaster tom goes. I'm like the champion of sub got to get the medallion from tom. lol i still have love for sub:)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
well... what exactly is the purpose of this council? or any of the councils for that matter?
It's an idea I conceived after seeing the mess in the Jade forums before its players straightened up their act. I held a council for them in an effort to heal some wounds, clean aside miscommunication, and help them develop their character forum for the better. A lot of the time, people tend to misinterpret things said on the forums, so voice-to-voice settings have a greater effect. Ask the guys who took part in the Kenshi, Jade, and Reptile Kouncils and they can all vouch for this.

Since then, I've gone around all the character forums to host councils for them. The idea was so well-received, I decided to roll with it. I feel this will help to cut some of the bullshit out of the equation and bring the players closer as teams. You may remember how much of a mess this character forum was, and sometimes still is. Consider this my movement towards establishing some order.

I would invite Dark_Rob also, but given the circumstances from NEC...he's not around at the moment. :(

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
we dont have any of the fucked up stuff here that was in the jade forums.
Not anymore we do, and that's a good sign. Still, since Sub-Zero players were asking for this council, I felt it was right to appease them. And as you are the face of this character, we'd be fools not to include you.