What's new

General/Other The Sub-Zero Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sub-Zero Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I know there is a thread with a similar title already, but I'm sure some of you have followed my character councils I've been hosting since the gathering of the blind bitch (Kenshi).

Would any of my fellow Lin Kuei warriors like to gather on a Skype call and discuss some goodies about Sub-Zero, whether you admire Bi-Han or Kuai Liang? Discussions can include things such as match-up, basic character strategies, advanced concepts on his tools, history behind tournament players (I bet Tom Brady is going to be mentioned :D ) and so on. Just be sure to add me on Skype as gamerblake90 and we'll try to create a common schedule to fit the convenience of all who are interested.

Let us help this character community to develop through our combined voices.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I'm definitely in. The Sub forums used to have a horrible reputation but everybody's really friendly now. It would be cool to hear from everybody (especially Brady).

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm interested in this. I have a webcam, but I've only really used Skype once before so this will give me an excuse to use it again.

Also, I'd be very eager to listen to the Sub-Zero conversation unfold while still throwing in my two cents here and there.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
I'm definitely in. The Sub forums used to have a horrible reputation but everybody's really friendly now. It would be cool to hear from everybody (especially Brady).
Keep in mind the majority of the people who caused said reputation were people who aren't here anymore and felt that Brady wasn't doing enough for the character when he already revealed as much as he could. People forget that he maxed out the character much sooner than others. Looking back, it's kind of a relief and a credit to see you guys stick it out through everything that happened given how the Sub forum was once a laughing stock.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I only have skype on my phone, as my computer is dead in the water ATM. If we have enough advanced notice though, I can prolly use someone else's computer and my good headset so I don't sound like a shitty robot.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm assuming that Brady will be an obvious choice to be included in this, as well, unless you're specifically looking for other members of the Subby Z community besides Brady.

Snozero

The approach, as silent as new fallen snow.
If I have the time I'd love to get in on this and if I'm allowed.

This sounds like a awsome idea im down it would be nice to hear what other players who main my fav/main character also I dont mind dropping some input in as well :D