What's new

General/Other The Sub-Zero Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sub-Zero Kouncil?

• Total voters

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'd <3 to hear this. The last characters just seemed boring.

I wonder who'd be in a Liu Kouncil, since we're a dying species. ;-;

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Some of us are less dramatic than others......

But what I lose in drama, I make up for in goofiness and sexyness.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Okay guys, the Reptile Kouncil has reached its conclusion. Now it's your turn. Please start working out a schedule for when we can gather in the coldest regions of the Antarctic so that the Lin Kuei may be revered.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm usually available 7:00 PM EST to about midnight on weekdays. On weekends, I can pretty much do whatever time everyone else feels like.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I'm free basically anytime for the next couple weeks. I'll be away on vacation from the 19-23rd so that's the only days i wouldnt be able to make it

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm free basically anytime for the next couple weeks. I'll be away on vacation from the 19-23rd so that's the only days i wouldnt be able to make it
LBSH, you're free always #kappa

But in all seriousness my schedule is like so:

Work- Sun-thurs 7a-3p Central time

My band practices are kinda random at the moment, as are my offline gatherings. But with enough advanced notice, I should be able to make this.

NKZero

Noob
I'm also available whenever. I live in the UK, which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time in the US but since the majority (if not all of you) live in the US I have no problem catering to your times. Realistically I can stay up till about 3 am which is about 10pm for you guys.

I don't know how long this thing would be either...so. I'm not sure. Basically consider me free whenever but preferably the evening/night.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Everytime I see you in the chat your afk ;_; send me a friend request and we'll get some games in.
LoL, I do that alot ;_; Ill play, then start watching Game of Thrones or some shit and leave my ps3 on lol. Want me to add your reg or your 88 acct?