What's new

General/Other The Sub-Zero Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sub-Zero Kouncil?

• Total voters

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
Not anymore we do, and that's a good sign. Still, since Sub-Zero players were asking for this council, I felt it was right to appease them. And as you are the face of this character, we'd be fools not to include you.
This is great all the subzeros can talk and give there inputs on MU and how they should be played and other stuff Cool. Any spicific time?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
A chance for the Sub-Zeros of the world to have a sane conversation as one.

Fucking wonderful :D.

Add me on Skype, guys - Boxy.Zero .

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
15 minutes before we start!

If you arrive late, you may join in on the call at any time. Make sure your mics are in good condition and PLEASE mute your stream windows if you have them open in browsers.

Now let's do this!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Man, this council worked out pretty damn great. Of course, I do wish Blind_Man didn't turn the topic towards Kenshi so much, but as Sub-Zero is only an alternate to him I guess it can't really be helped. Let's just try to keep the focus on the character the council concerns next time.

No big deal, though. In my opinion, it worked out great and there's still so much more stuff to cover, so I think a second running for you guys may be in the works. Keep posting in this thread if you support the idea.

And one more thing: if Tom Brady does not want to come on the stream, you cannot force him to. We all agree he is the face of Sub-Zero in the community, but his rights are still his own. This goes for everyone else you try to invite. I do think it would be better to voice the discussions since I'm not archiving the chat, but I won't deprive the participants of their choices.

To those who missed their chance to get on the call...you may yet get a second chance.

Let me know your thoughts. As always, the archive is saved for you to review.

NKZero

Noob
Guys I have to apologise for falling asleep during the council, it was very late in London. Anyways, thank you to Blake for organising it and it was nice to hear the voices of other Sub Zero players. Hopefully if there's a Sektor one I will show no mercy to sleep!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Yeah, I think that the show was really good. Though remind me to never talk about MU's when I'm half asleep, especially in regards to Skarlet, lol. I think that I just rambled on about her towards the end without making sense or saying anything of substance.

Great show, Blake! And it was nice talking with everyone that made it on

I thought this went well. I didnt get on because I felt it was important for some of the lessor exp Sub players to talk out their ideas. Me coming on kinda felt like I'd be telling them what to do when these guys are perfectly capable of talking it out and find the solution. Its kinda like inception lol.. If its their idea, then it clicks and works. If its my idea, then they understand, but dont get that light bulb going off feeling of "aaahhhh now i see".

Another reason is because if I was on, Blake would be in mod hell banning ppl left in right, as the stream would have been trolled to no end. Also, I get told every stream to "stfu about sub-zero, no one wants to hear you talk" and I wanted this to be a troll free stream. ALSO.. If I was on I'd be blown up for some reason lol.. either "Tom did most of the strat talk, he doesnt even play most MU's right" or "Tom did most of the strat talk when he should have listened more" etc etc...

overall, I fell that me staying off this one helped more then hurt.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I thought this went well. I didnt get on because I felt it was important for some of the lessor exp Sub players to talk out their ideas. Me coming on kinda felt like I'd be telling them what to do when these guys are perfectly capable of talking it out and find the solution. Its kinda like inception lol.. If its their idea, then it clicks and works. If its my idea, then they understand, but dont get that light bulb going off feeling of "aaahhhh now i see".

Another reason is because if I was on, Blake would be in mod hell banning ppl left in right, as the stream would have been trolled to no end. Also, I get told every stream to "stfu about sub-zero, no one wants to hear you talk" and I wanted this to be a troll free stream. ALSO.. If I was on I'd be blown up for some reason lol.. either "Tom did most of the strat talk, he doesnt even play most MU's right" or "Tom did most of the strat talk when he should have listened more" etc etc...

overall, I fell that me staying off this one helped more then hurt.
You think that you might be open to the idea of being on Episode 2 for this or are you thinking about abstaining from that, as well? It sounds like, if Ep. 2 does happen, then it will be mostly dedicated to more advanced tech and strategy. That would be right up your alley.

But if you want to sit that one out, as well, then Cyus and myself will do our best to carry on the torch (as well as any other Subby Z players who join in).

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
You think that you might be open to the idea of being on Episode 2 for this or are you thinking about abstaining from that, as well? It sounds like, if Ep. 2 does happen, then it will be mostly dedicated to more advanced tech and strategy. That would be right up your alley.

But if you want to sit that one out, as well, then Cyus and myself will do our best to carry on the torch (as well as any other Subby Z players who join in).
if there is a second one i'll try to be there.

Btw.... Tom I for one am grateful you abstained. Sometimes we need to talk things out to really understand.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'll try and be more vocal if we do a second one. I was at a friends house during the last one and couldn't really get to into the call.