What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Well you made top 8 due to your path, and I'm very confident vs anyone at WNF except theo either by casuals games online or at nec. I beat people you couldn't w zod , MUs u deemed bad. I was told many times chef doesn't play like this at all.

Brad ran his mouth claiming to be the best doomsday for months while we told him NO you're not, you have no clue how far apart you are from white BOI and Noobe and he is now the only dd that travels who can't make top 8 w dd. Yet he still tries to find constant ways claiming dd is trash and if people blocked it'd be free, to this date brad is the only dd I've played that was free yet he's the self proclaimed best and he losses only because of DD. His dd downplaying is very reminiscent of your aqua down playing and raven up playing .

I got 5th at kit btw not 7th, and I'd rather travel to majors and get 9th a lot rather than hide in LA and get top 8 once w an easy path, you should seriously thank bracketology for your placing.
You don't get 4th at a 120 man major just by bracketology my friend.

Of course I'm sure you wouldn't know because you don't get that far at tournaments that large.

And I like how you're just going to ignore all the points I made about the absolutely idiotic things you've said in the past, or your disappointing performances with a character you hype up to be op.

So tell me again, what makes you a top player? Where are your results to back it up? What makes you think you deserve to talk shit on someone like Brad?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Of course I'm sure you wouldn't know because you don't get that far at tournaments that large.

And I like how you're just going to ignore all the points I made about the absolutely idiotic things you've said in the past, or your disappointing performances with a character you hype up to be op.

So tell me again, what makes you a top player? Where are your results to back it up? What makes you think you deserve to talk shit on someone like Brad?
Because brad is f ing free and he blames his woes on his character and claimed to be the best dd ever made . Sorry to give u honest answers and sorry to keep mentioning him even since he asked me not to but u asked . It's said by everyone not just me

I'll take my 5th at kit any day over ur path at scr , any day.

My character isn't OP, he's actually not even as good as we make him out to be, it's just fun to.

I'm not a top player, that'd be crazy if someone like me came and blew u up. Who could imagine that?

I would take cowboy and 16 bit over u any day , and they didn't get top 8 because of their path. 16 bit even blew u the fuck up in that exhibition. W f ing catwoman

Better pick up a 9th character for him

Pig Of The Hut

Also MUs u couldn't win w ZOD I did against the players u couldn't.

One day u should travel outside your region and see how u do. It'd be fun to see, at least I'm out there traveling and competing while u hold on tight till to that free ride to top 8.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl

Because brad is f ing free and he blames his woes on his character and claimed to be the best dd ever made . Sorry to give u honest answers and sorry to keep mentioning him even since he asked me not to but u asked . It's said by everyone not just me

My character isn't OP, he's actually not even as good as we make him out to be, it's just fun to.

I'm not a top player, that'd be crazy if someone like me came and blew u up. Who could imagine that?

I would take cowboy and 16 bit over u any day , and they didn't get top 8 because of their path. 16 bit even blew u the fuck up in that exhibition. W f ing catwoman

EGP Wonder_Chef

If you think Brad is free you are sorely mistaken.

Oh you mean my path where I beat the person who tied with you for 5th at that tournament? Yes your placement was sooooo much harder than mine...

lol @ pulling out the "just kidding" card rather than admit you were wrong

I'm not a top player
Glad we agree on something. Stop thinking you can talk down on people then.

I would take cowboy and 16 bit over u any day , and they didn't get top 8 because of their path.
Notice how I played King who bodied Cowboy FREE, and had a very close match that went down to the last game? Notice how I beat the person who beat Whiteboi, who also bodied Cowboy FREE?

Yeah definitely choose cowboy over me.

16 bit even blew u the fuck up in that exhibition. W f ing catwoman

Well excuse me for losing to bit in a fun exhibition match where I used like 6 characters. I guess that means I'm bad now!

Don't be such a hypocrite. If you're going to be an asshole and call people out, then you'll be treated the same. And it's cute that you are petty enough to try to (unsuccessfully) turn this around on me by calling me bad. Very cute, but very sad.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Also MUs u couldn't win w ZOD I did against the players u couldn't.

One day u should travel outside your region and see how u do. It'd be fun to see, at least I'm out there traveling and competing while u hold on tight till to that free ride to top 8.
Sorry, some of us don't have enough time and money to go attend every tournament and still not place.

Remember you are like 1/10 as far as top 8's and I am 1 for 1.

Pig Of The Hut

Oh you mean my path where I beat the person who tied with you for 5th at that tournament? Yes your placement was sooooo much harder than mine...

Notice how I played King who bodied Cowboy FREE, and had a very close match that went down to the last game? Notice how I beat the person who beat Whiteboi, who also bodied Cowboy FREE?

Well excuse me for losing to bit in a fun exhibition match where I used like 6 characters. I guess that means I'm bad now!

Don't be such a hypocrite. If you're going to be an asshole and call people out, then you'll be treated the same. And it's cute that you are petty enough to try to (unsuccessfully) turn this around on me by calling me bad. Very cute, but very sad.
Yes brad was unbelievably free when I played him so free I turned the tv on after 20-0. Later that night I played whiteboi.....UNREAL DIFFERENCE

I was hella bored and tired of him complaining about how shit dd is during games and how he didn't know ZOD MU although he played u

And yea actually yes let me set up a MM u vs cowboy.

Regardless you're a huge whiner who is also an extremely passive agressive baby who pouts when things don't go your way

Example: u and ducky

Why bother myself w whiner. You and brad go well together

Pig Of The Hut

Sorry, some of us don't have enough time and money to go attend every tournament and still not place.

Remember you are like 1/10 as far as top 8's and I am 1 for 1.
W a path like u had anyone decent could be 1/1

You're still a passive aggressive brat and at the core a shit player like U were in MK

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Since when is losing to King 2-1 getting bodied free? Lol you just can't help mentioning me. You either need to do a $50 MM with me or shut the hell up. If you are this "god like" player then you should have no problem accepting it. I am sick and tired of your gloating: you have placed ONCE in Injustice's entire life. You are straight up trash and I will put any amount of money up against you.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Yes brad was unbelievably free when I played him so free I turned the tv on after 20-0. Later that night I played whiteboi.....UNREAL DIFFERENCE

I was hella bored and tired of him complaining about how shit dd is during games and how he didn't know ZOD MU although he played u

And yea actually yes let me set up a MM u vs cowboy.

Regardless you're a huge whiner who is also an extremely passive agressive baby who pouts when things don't go your way

Example: u and ducky

Why bother myself w whiner. You and brad go well together

I played Zod as a main for like a month. You mained him for like 5 months at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if you were better than my 1 month old zod...

If anything I'm not passive aggressive. Nothing passive aggressive about calling you out directly, or calling Ducky out directly, or calling Cowboy out directly.

You're the one making ridiculously passive aggressive comments about Brad. Again you're being hypocritical.

I'm not pouty or whiney about any of this. Appalled maybe, at how someone could be so pathetic and asshole-ish, but no, not pouty or whiney.

Pig Of The Hut

Since when is losing to King 2-1 getting bodied free? Lol you just can't help mentioning me. You either need to do a $50 MM with me or shut the hell up. If you are this "god like" player then you should have no problem accepting it. I am sick and tired of your gloating: you have placed ONCE in Injustice's entire life. You are straight up trash and I will put any amount of money up against you.
@EGP Wonder_Chef I got $100 on cowboy

Which one of u WNF boys wants to bet me in this ?????!

Cowboy free over chef

Btw he's not 1/1 if u combine mk and inj he's 2/20

Pig Of The Hut

I played Zod as a main for like a month. You mained him for like 5 months at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if you were better than my 1 month old zod...

If anything I'm not passive aggressive. Nothing passive aggressive about calling you out directly, or calling Ducky out directly, or calling Cowboy out directly.

You're the one making ridiculously passive aggressive comments about Brad. Again you're being hypocritical.

I'm not pouty or whiney about any of this. Appalled maybe, at how someone could be so pathetic and asshole-ish, but no, not pouty or whiney.
They grow up so fast

U handled yourself like a passive aggressive baby when feuding w 16 BIt

Good to see u finally grow a pair, now step up and take on cowboy w my bet and his. Show us what a top 8......hmmm I mean top 4 placer is made of. We wouldn't know

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This thread actually made me feel like shit. I hate saying that because I like to carry myself as someone who doesn't get affected by these things but that's the truth.
I sympathize with your plight, but you have to keep these things in mind:

1) If you make a statement that the vast majority of people believe is untrue, and then the results consistently back up the fact that it's untrue at major after major, they are going to give you grief for it. You should expect that and be able to hold it.

If I said Shazam was top tier earlier, I'd be getting blown up for it now. But spending time arguing and defending it would just make it worse. We tease Pig about announcing Sinestro's funeral all the time, but he takes it in good humor and doesn't go off writing essays about how no one else can talk about Sinestro because they haven't accomplished XYZ.

2) If you or your scene held you up to be a top representative of a character, and you explain to everyone that it's the character holding you back, and then other people continue to do well with the same character, expect to get blown up.

Again, this is pretty standard. So much of these things is in how you take them.. Ex. We all ribbed Goomba about Filipinoman after SCR, but he took it well. If he wants to stay in consideration he'll come back harder and make another statement for himself.

Overall, you need thick skin if you're ever going to brag about things or offer yourself up as an authoritative source of knowledge. But you also have to learn to deal with the blowback that comes with people watching the results/evidence go another way. If that's too much, then forums, Twitter, and the Internet are probably not for you.

EGP Wonder_Chef

W a path like u had anyone decent could be 1/1

You're still a passive aggressive brat and at the core a shit player like U were in MK
No wonder you're being a cocky ass, you're one of the people who still think anything from MK9 days matters in IGAU. This may be a rude awakening for you, but: That isn't true.

You must think that your placements in MK9 somehow give you the authority to talk down to others, which isn't the case.

And I accept the MM with Cowboy, although where and how much will have to be figured out later.

MLG or EVO though, I'll be at at least one of those two.

1) If you make a statement that the vast majority of people believe is untrue, and then the results consistently back up the fact that it's untrue at major after major, they are going to give you grief for it. You should expect that and be able to hold it.

If I said Shazam was top tier earlier, I'd be getting blown up for it now. But spending time arguing and defending it would just make it worse. We tease Pig about announcing Sinestro's funeral all the time, but he takes it in good humor and doesn't go off writing essays about how no one else can talk about Sinestro because they haven't accomplished XYZ.

2) If you or your scene held you up to be a top representative of a character, and you explain to everyone that it's the character holding you back, and then other people continue to do well with the same character, expect to get blown up.

Again, this is pretty standard. So much of these things is in how you take them.. Ex. We all ribbed Goomba about Filipinoman after SCR, but he took it well. If he wants to stay in consideration he'll come back harder and make another statement for himself.

Overall, you need thick skin if you're ever going to brag about things or offer yourself up as an authoritative source of knowledge. But you also have to learn to deal with the blowback that comes with people watching the results/evidence go another way. If that's too much, then forums, Twitter, and the Internet are probably not for you.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world

No see I said it made me feel like shit. But unlike most people I don't sit down and cry. Trust me when I say that I was very close to dropping this game but will come back hard as fuck. Maybe not for UFGT because I haven't been practicing much lately. But believe me when I say that if I ever run into Pig at a major I will cockblock the fuck out of him from getting top 8. This isn't even like a friendly competition thing. This is someone who I considered to be a friend because of the time I spent with him at NEC talking to him and helping him trying to teach the Doomsday match up. And then he goes and blows me up because a better player than him beat him at his local with a character is good but kinda gets bodied by top tiers. Ridiculous. Whiteboi and Noobe have been to two times the majors I have. So to say they keep proving it is wrong. I shouldn't have ever made those claims in the first place. You're correct. But a lot of players would not be able to get the same placing I do at WNF, and that's a fact. So I felt like at the time, never having traveled, I was probably better than I was. Mostly I think it was tournament nerves having never been to a major and just having traveled 6 hours on a plane with all that excitement, and then having to play Jupiter first round who is one of the best players in this scene currently, while also having every east coast member scream in my ear every time I got hit. I cracked hard at that tournament. And anyone who wants to blow me up has obviously never been in that situation. This is a personal thing now. My new goal in this game isn't even to make top 8s. It's to make sure Pig never makes another one.

Pig Of The Hut

No wonder you're being a cocky ass, you're one of the people who still think anything from MK9 days matters in IGAU. This may be a rude awakening for you, but: That isn't true.

You must think that your placements in MK9 somehow give you the authority to talk down to others, which isn't the case.

And I accept the MM with Cowboy, although where and how much will have to be figured out later.

MLG or EVO though, I'll be at at least one of those two.
I was a top 5 MK player, currently mid tier/top 25-30 inj player. It'd be a massive shock if we ever played and I beat u, no one could imagine that. Hopefully I get that shot. Not sure what I would do .....nope I know what I would do .

Money match at MLG

$100, get your comrades together and each put $10-20 in for u since they all have your back and believe in u. Because everyone does right? Hell why wouldn't they? Big time chef made top 4 and cowboy up north couldn't break in top 8 cause he was too busy getting "bodied "by king

Btw chef incase u and brad haven't figured this out yet. theo being godlike doesn't mean YOU are godlike or good .

I love how you and brad instantly thought you guys were good because of theo, slayer and tyrants success .