What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

E

Eldriken

CONGRATULATIONS, MY FELLOW DOOMSDAY BROTHER.

DESTROY THEM ALL.

MAKE THEM ALL BURN.

CRUSH THEM ALL.

THEY ARE ALL WEAK.

Man, I could go on forever, but I'll stop. Congratulations to everyone!

E

Eldriken

Didn't every one say that once people could block Earth Shake that Doomsday would drop off?

Glad to see that isn't the case.
I'm not the only one who calls it by its real name! HALLELUJAH.

But yeah, I agree with you on this. "Just learn to block Earth Shake and Doomsday is cake to beat." Pft. Not at all.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Shots fired?
It took saltface three weeks to become possibly second best dd I've played

Hell yes shots fired, the downplayer could pick up MMH and Aquaman and would continue to get 9th at locals meanwhile players like saltface could pick up whoever , work hard and get top 3

DD is a great character and when some players just suck w him and blame the character it's always great to see players like saltface prove them wrong

E

Eldriken

It took saltface three weeks to become possibly second best dd I've played

Hell yes shots fired, the downplayer could pick up MMH and Aquaman and would continue to get 9th at locals meanwhile players like saltface could pick up whoever , work hard and get top 3

DD is a great character and when some players just suck w him and blame the character it's always great to see players like saltface prove them wrong
I enjoyed reading this. We must play again. I've got to figure out how to beat you.