What's new

Tech The Sonic Pound Vortex

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
(watch this in 1080p)
Can't be tech rolled. Can't be woken up on. Stuffs you on the ground. Because its the sonic pound.
You better take a lucky guess. Or take it in the chest. <---- lol. You either Fake the cross up, or do the cross up. The choice is yours. Red pill, or blue pill?

Non cross up: regular Sonic Pound (mid screen)
Non Cross up: close Sonic Pound (corner)
Cross up: far Sonic Pound (mid screen)
Cross up: regular Sonic Pound (Corner)

Combo set up: (mid screen) (any string) Lightning Kick MB, 11 F213 Sonic Pound as soon as possible.
Combo set up: Corner: any knockdown followed up by a Sound Pound.

@Zyphox lorenzo
@LEGEND
@SaJa
@xFriction_Burnx
@The_SNKE
@GGA Dizzy
@Bluez
@r3cursi0n
@Ironheart
@Squeaker101
@Superi0rMagik
@dagnasty138
@MAPUSA
@Shady
@Hellion_96
@Mvskokee
@Sub-0110
@chronos411
@LizardLard
@Reptile Orion
@Pig Of The Hut
@dagnasty138
@DuskAlloy
@DEEGAMER00
@Zoidberg747
@Edigital23
@DeathByCactus
@Peckapowa @STB Sgt Reed Tom Brady REO

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I don't want to be that guy but... why does everyone, and its not just DGOD who makes a big tag list, make sure to add Reo and Tom Brady.

They don't play flash. They don't care about other shit. If its big news, they'll find out.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
That's nice 10% damage...maybe 20 something if you EX it... doesn't change that he is probably the worst rushdown character in the existence of fighting games.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
That's nice 10% damage...maybe 20 something if you EX it... doesn't change that he is probably the worst rushdown character in the existence of fighting games.
ex sonic pound MB cancels into trait and does 54%, if you don't have trait its not worth MB though, and the way trait is now, with the longest cooldown in the game as well as glitches that reset cooldown, its a problem. once they patch the glitches then were talking.

good shit DGOD PSYCHO the f213 ender sets this up well, and A F0xy Grampa where did you post this exact set up?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
ex sonic pound MB cancels into trait and does 54%, if you don't have trait its not worth MB though, and the way trait is now, with the longest cooldown in the game as well as glitches that reset cooldown, its a problem. once they patch the glitches then were talking.

good shit DGOD PSYCHO the f213 ender sets this up well, and A F0xy Grampa where did you post this exact set up?
Same thread where I explained how to deal with backdashes, you can set up his vortex at the end of pretty much any combo you do.
Thats Flash 101.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Same thread where I explained how to deal with backdashes, you can set up his vortex at the end of pretty much any combo you do.
Thats Flash 101.
yeah i know that its flash 101, i just never saw that thread, its probably buried in the flash forum, i was just wondering where you posted it thats all. did you set up include f213 as the ender though? thats what i took from all of this, with a Lc ender you can't cross up with the sonic pound, nor b22f3 mid screen, now that you can f213 in a combo mid screen the set up is now viable without having to do a sweep in a combo to do it.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Thats Flash 101.
Lol. Funny, One this is only a half vortex. Other half is an Okizeme.
You can't set this up properly at the end of any combo you do
This mid screen vortex you "found" was probably you finding something irrelevant.
You didn't say anything about it. you just said "lol omg this character is so stupid he has a 1 bar vortex mid screen."
you're so knowledgeable to even know the proper term for this..
Have fun claiming stuff on charlie mountain.
You don't play flash, I 100% doubt you found a set up such as this, within 5 minutes of looking at the character. Please throw your ego somewhere else. This cross up does not work after any combo. You literally think you're a know it all.