What's new

The shazzy appreciation thread

Is shazzy a god?

• Total voters

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Look my guy Shazzy is not based around Guile or Batman downplay. Shazzy is just Shazzy. He is not a real person nor is he a real thing. Shazzy is the thing inside of us that drives us to get out of bed each morning. Shazzy is the mb up batarang that keeps us locked down but also teaches us discipline. Shazzy is the sonic boom that makes us want to jump but reminds us to be patient. Shazzy is the other side of the pillow with the coolness of an air conditioned room after a hot, sunny day.

You are one human who's life will pass just like the rest of us. We only make a small mark. Shazzy however, is forever.

I will endeavour to find out of he is indeed in all of us.. and if he is, I'm taking myself out and taking as many of you bastards with me as I can manage.

Jabjabjab

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
lul entropic is a 35 year old writing diary entries posts on tym about his life that are so umprompted it reads like cries for help more than an guy with an interest about fighting games interacting with other people who like fgs. also hes pure trash at them lul its actually tragic. someone kill me if i grow up to be anything like that

but even worse imagine losing to tweedy's superman and calling yourself the best batman player lul gimme break nrs players are embarrassing

Last edited:

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Guile guile batman batman lul lul guile batman lul.....

U the best bro i love when i get a notification and your name pops up i know bumdown is getting wrecked lul:p:cool::cool::cool::cool:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
this thread is for all my footsoldiers out there who are tired of bums, the mkxl aliens/sonyas/etc, the injustice zods/batgirls/ etc, all the frauds masquerading as top fighting game players in this community. the no-footsie-having-armor babies, the scrubs who describe viable "zoning" only as fullscreen-lockdown- zoning-but-still-have-safe-50/50s frauds who have infiltrated this beautiful community's hearts and minds only to corrupt them, turning tym into a cesspool of "top player" propaganda and hyping up bums.

no more. some of you, like loyal baconboy here, have already bear witness to the truth. others forever blind to it like xxxxxInfra_ BumxXxxx.
Man this post here aged like fine wine.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Im out of the loop so im just going to ask, is this Shazzy the same Shazzy who is Warlord rank in SFV and mains Cody?

EDIT

Ok after seeing a post or two above I assume it is since that chibi Cody avatar is the same one as Shazzy's twitch account lol and yes he's a GOD!