What's new

The shazzy appreciation thread

Is shazzy a god?

• Total voters

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
hello. you've all heard the stories. some of you know me as the best nrs players in socal, some as a meme legend, or as the guy who made zoofs ragequit (lul) and some as the best lover they will ever have had. men want to be me and all your women want to be with me. but this thread really isn't about me.

this thread is for all my footsoldiers out there who are tired of bums, the mkxl aliens/sonyas/etc, the injustice zods/batgirls/ etc, all the frauds masquerading as top fighting game players in this community. the no-footsie-having-armor babies, the scrubs who describe viable "zoning" only as fullscreen-lockdown- zoning-but-still-have-safe-50/50s frauds who have infiltrated this beautiful community's hearts and minds only to corrupt them, turning tym into a cesspool of "top player" propaganda and hyping up bums.

no more. some of you, like baconboy here, have already bear witness to the truth. others forever blind to it like xxxxxInfra_ BumxXxxx. on March 20, 2017, everything changes. the starboy nrs comunity deserves will rise. shoutouts to the mother of my children laos_bae and harambe. i ask god everyday why couldnt he have taken me instead. thank you all.
What a legend.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
hello. you've all heard the stories. some of you know me as the best nrs players in socal, some as a meme legend, or as the guy who made bums like zoofs ragequit (lul), maybe i bodied one of your boys, or even some as the best lover they will ever have had. men want to be me and all your women want to be with me. but this thread really isn't about me.

this thread is for all my footsoldiers out there who are tired of bums, the mkxl aliens/sonyas/etc, the injustice zods/batgirls/ etc, all the frauds masquerading as top fighting game players in this community. the no-footsie-having-armor babies, the scrubs who describe viable "zoning" only as fullscreen-lockdown- zoning-but-still-have-safe-50/50s frauds who have infiltrated this beautiful community's hearts and minds only to corrupt them, turning tym into a cesspool of "top player" propaganda and hyping up bums.

no more. some of you, like loyal baconboy here, have already bear witness to the truth. others forever blind to it like xxxxxInfra_ BumxXxxx. on March 20, 2017, everything changes. the starboy nrs comunity deserves will rise. thank you all.

shoutouts to the mother of my children laos_bae and of course harambe. i ask god everyday why couldnt he have taken me instead.
All I read was:

That being said,

Happy Birthday, whatever your name was.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I haven't been blessed with my own Shazzy experience yet. However just from watching him in the street fighter thread, I've learned so much about beating pumpums online with Guile. So many comebacks, so many strategies.

Shazzy... thanks.

Aramonde

Noob
General Shazzy is the best. Watching his replays and playing him has made my Guile better. He's a pretty nice dude too. *salutes Shazzy*

gam224

The world's least hype player
shazzy's erron black put me on suicide watch and made me have an existential crisis.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
hello. you've all heard the stories. some of you know me as the best nrs players in socal, some as a meme legend, or as the guy who made bums like zoofs ragequit (lul), maybe i bodied one of your boys, or even some as the best lover they will ever have had. men want to be me and all your women want to be with me. but this thread really isn't about me.

no more. some of you, like loyal baconboy here, have already bear witness to the truth. others forever blind to it like xxxxxInfra_ BumxXxxx. on March 20, 2017, everything changes. the starboy nrs comunity deserves will rise. thank you all.

shoutouts to the mother of my children laos_bae and of course harambe. i ask god everyday why couldnt he have taken me instead.
I also know you for giving me the wrong number when trying to pick you up so you can actually go to a local. After I already was there and was going back to pick up more people and since you gave me like 3 wrong numbers we were delayed by like a half an hour before I gave up and just went straight to the local without you, I'm still salty about that... It was a good meme though, salt creates the best memes

E

Eldriken

Don't none of you know Shazzy like I do. Not you, or you, or you. Don't nobody know Shazzy like I do.