What's new

The Science of QUAN - Ultimate Video Guide

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
It doesnt knock you down unfortunately.The only way to get out is combo breaker.
212 IS defiantly the best option, its easier to hit confirm from, and like you said if the opponent tried to worm his way out by jumping, you can hit confirm the Trance again. Of course I got that from Hidan...

halfeaten

Fully Composed
Great video. Love the music. :)

Glad to see Quan getting more and more attention recently. He truly is one of the most underrated characters in game, IMO.

Goldi

Noob
Wow! Incredible video. QC fits the music so well. And your voice is so clear, very nice to listen to.

Like a lot of people, I'm picking him because of this. Thank you!

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY. i was playing as quan for so long and than all these randoms in playermatches strted using him and now i cant play one day without seeing someone try to mirror me with quan. its good stuff but i knew it and i wanted quan to be a secret. now everyone thinks hes too good wen, as you said, his defense is awful and you require meter for most of this. this also lead to people know how to easily counter my mixups and considering the u3 is so slow tht is also bad now. u made my life so mmuch harder with this vid

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
My new video on Quan comes out this Friday. I go further into the abyss of meter building, and reveal a devastating new attack that I just discovered. Engines are going full steam ahead to get this finished. Narration is recorded, title cards made. I have to record the video now. It won't look nice like my other guides, im gonna have to use a camera, but its because I have so many things record and so little time. Get ready Quan players. A revolution is coming.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
My new video on Quan comes out this Friday. I go further into the abyss of meter building, and reveal a devastating new attack that I just discovered. Engines are going full steam ahead to get this finished. Narration is recorded, title cards made. I have to record the video now. It won't look nice like my other guides, im gonna have to use a camera, but its because I have so many things record and so little time. Get ready Quan players. A revolution is coming.
Can't wait Mayo!