What's new

The RoboCop Thread

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Any hope of getting a skin for him of pre mutilation when he was a regular cop?

Definitely down if so! I was rooting for a riot shield for a certain cop so it's cool that it made it somehow.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He just looks so happy using his flamethrower!

xKMMx

Banned
I hate to say this but I honestly think he is gonna be a Terminator remix gameplay wise. I love the first movie but just like Terminator I can’t see how they are going to make him a viable character outside of zoning in a fighting game dude to his slow movement.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I know NRS/WB always prefers to add these characters as guests, but man could they make a hell of a horror/sci-fi fighter at this point. They have bases for so many characters already....

Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Predator, Alien, Terminator, Robocop, Ash (he's definitely still coming in KP2).

I feel like this sort of game would sell really well.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I know NRS/WB always prefers to add these characters as guests, but man could they make a hell of a horror/sci-fi fighter at this point. They have bases for so many characters already....

Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Predator, Alien, Terminator, Robocop, Ash (he's definitely still coming in KP2).

that is an understatement
We have MANY fans (of villains/monsters) from the 1990s and early 2000-2010
and the roster could go up to 50 without dlc

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

This is literally my dream game. I would never stop playing this.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
A horror/sci-fi fighter would be interesting, however it would probably be a licensing nightmare.
Not really. I think you're underestimating how many characters fall under the WB umbrella. This is all I'm talking about.

NHDR

Noob
I read somewhere, maybe on the WB press release, that he will be a zoner who keeps opponents away with his pistol, flamethrower, and riot shield. But I could also see a grappler variation as I expect him to have very slow walk speed in general.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
He better do that swashbuckler pose when he shoots the Auto-9. The amp should be him stepping forward and shooting it under his other arm like in the drug raid