What's new

The Return of 'Kombat Tomb Podcast'

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Which is most important in life: Love, Success, or Happiness?

You can only choose one.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Questions for each of you:

#1. Say you go to MLG Dallas and go 0-2 because of the invincibility glitch after spending $400-$500 on the trip. What would your reaction be and what could we expect to see you say. do, etc.

#2. If the invincibility glitch were allowed and all matches contained it at MLG how would this effect the sales of Injustice/mk10. Sure we have 60-100 dedicated tourney players but 4.7 million people watch MLG events and it could blow up in a larger scale. In continuation do you feel players like reo help the scene or destroy the scene?

#3. What have been your favorite mk podcasts /shows that came after KTP shut it down? Any that you find completely dumb or award winning?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
One day I was going thru stream archives of past GGA tuesdays, and I saw the name GGA Toilet as a player name. It took me a second, but then realized of course this was meant to be Tommy Wafflez. Who will everyone crap on and troll now that Young Thomas is away at school being edumicated?

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
Question for slips, is there anything in tekken you wanted to achieve but couldn't? And if so why?

For 16bit, would you shave your beard for armor with kitana?

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If MK10 has a character that plays like your main now but is gender swapped would you play them?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Is this a one time deal or is it legit returning on a recurring basis?
We just have one show planned atm. I don't see myself doing the weekly podcast thing right now, but wouldn't be opposed to a special show every now and then. We'll see what happens. Good stuff with the questions guys!

piemaster

mortal hater
Slips if this podcast comes out before the next hookup, what did that circle of dead bodies and severed heads that the white walkers made mean? at first i thought it was the shape of winterfell but im pretty sure im wrong about that, and was that north of the wall?

GGA Wafflez

the kid
- give us your top 5...
- best memory at an event
- your characters on the tier list...
- funniest person in scene, nicest, biggest troll etc... (most likely to be spiderman)
- nerf/buff list

NariTuba

disMember
1: How good is Cyrax
2: Would a nerf to Kabal help MK9? If yes, what would that nerf be?
3 for Slips: will you play Injustice?

thank you!

schnitzel_on_fire

Maining the Roster
question for slips and k7: as i haven't heard much of either of you, what have you been up to since disbanding ktp

also, what are ALL you guys's plans for the tournaments to come?

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
1. Top 5 from everyone is a must!
---> If you go back and listen to all the KTPs, it's cool to listen to everyone's list evolve as the game goes on. Hell, for the first several shows everyone was saying Kitana was top 2 and, 16bit was one of the only people to say that she isn't that good.

2. Perfect Legend's win at the EVO World Championships
---> KTP episode 11, 18:21, Slips and 16bit's prophetic proclaimation:
"I think he's the best."
"Yup, I think he's the best in the world."

3. Thoughts from Slips on TTT2...
---> ...particularly since he can now basically pick 2x Eddy.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Awesome news! I'll be the one to say it, Xcast; i hadn't read anything in ages but totally picked up Xforce because bit was so excited about it. Also hoping the Tom Brady soundboard makes an appearance K7L33THA im seriously considering going as Tom for halloween, need more lines lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Awesome news! I'll be the one to say it, Xcast; i hadn't read anything in ages but totally picked up Xforce because bit was so excited about it. Also hoping the Tom Brady soundboard makes an appearance K7L33THA im seriously considering going as Tom for halloween, need more lines lol
Brady soundboard WILL make an appearance. If you dress as Tom for Halloween we demand pics lol.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I miss this show. It definitely kept me hyped about MK9.
Every major MK tournament should have the KTP crew as sponsored announcers.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
For Slips, How does it feel to body Perfect Legend in TT2?
For 16 bit, Do you feel your success in Mk9 will translate to TT2?