What's new

The Return of 'Kombat Tomb Podcast'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The podcast that was started by K7L33THA with guests GGA 16 Bit and Slips will be returning soon for one time only. The Kombat Tomb Podcast, the official podast of Test Your Might began strong and over time gained a tremendous following making it a huge success. Though, over time all members of the podcast became too busy to keep it up, but you're all in luck! They will be doing a reunion show coming soon that will especially cover and hype up Major League Gaming's Dallas Fall Championship as well as other topics. The plan right now is for them to take questions this week and record the podcast and have it ready by next weekend.

Again, this is planned as a one time only 'reunion' show, but perhaps the fans could change this? Time to bring the hype, folks... they've been listening... now's the time. They leave you with this teaser video...

Hit'em up! K7L33THA GGA 16 Bit Slips

Attachments

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I thought Slips quit MK9

In any case, super excited. The podcasts we have now are great, but none of them compare to 16 bit, Slips, and K7 talking MK and other random shit

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
This show was such a great part of the community. It had the ability to hype up any tournament, and the topics were just epic, especially the random ones. Can't wait to hear the gang again.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
does 16 Bit feel like he doesnt belong in Tekken tag 2 anymore due to him removing Osu from his name.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
- By the time of the recording, has Slips tried Tag Tournament 2? If so, how does it stack up to the original?

- Do you guys still feel that Scorpion is potentially bottom five?

- Your thoughts on Skarlet's tier placement? Is she amazing or overrated?

- How many days a week does 16 Bit plot to overthrow Pig's Kenshi?

- For Bit, how did it feel to finally run back REO at MLG Anaheim after what happened with the FR 5v5?

- Do you guys still think Sektor is top ten?

- Potential mains for Injustice?

That's all I got for now.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
When is the new and improved GGA (Super 16 Bit, Dizzy, Wafflez, Jeremiah, ???) playing against VSM's A-Team (CD Jr, CD, Maxter, REO, ???)?

VSM holds the tourney records, and GGA holds the team battle records. Make it happen.

KeTTu

Noob
Question to all of the KTP crew...

So, say you've been captured and someone puts a gun to your head and said he was going to kill you unless you stripped naked with two other hot women and got locked in a pitch black room and commanded you all to bend over a table in a line next to each other and sends a randy bisexual guy the size of the big show (you wouldn't be able to see that he's that big, but he is) into the room to take one of you up the ass so theres a 1 in 3 chance of you getting buggered, for at least 10 minutes, but he sets you free. Would you take the deal or tell him to shoot you?

Maybe thats a bit extreme but it's the potential last show.

Gimmick

Noob
1.Who do you guys think will win the ft5 between m2dave vs emp scar? perdict the score.
2.Do you guys think we'll cap mlg at 128? are all you guys confirmed?
3.16 bit said several times ktp would "never" come back. Whats w/the change of heart?
4.Has your Top/bottom 5 chars changed since the podcast ended?

-Bunch of "would you rather" questions-
Would you rather be able to visit 1000 years in the past or 1000 years in the future?
Would you rather fight Mike Tyson for 5 minutes or talk like him for the rest of your life?
Would you rather be stuck on a desert island with Michael jackson or Rosie O'Donnell ?
Would you rather have a ugly wife but have a million dollars or have a hot wife and be dirt poor?
Would you rather live without arms or without a penis?
Would you rather end world hunger or win any game at EVO for the next 10 years?
Would you rather mortal kombat never exist or pizza never exist?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm just happy about Slips returning. More talks about the universe and shit like that. :D

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Hey guys, here's my question:

What are each of your favorite tournament matches in MK9's history? Not one that you played in, one that you watch lived or on stream. Mine would be Brady vs Forever King.

YRemY

Noob
I feel community questions give too much form to the chaos we've come to know and love called the KTP. The best moments were always the spontaneous, IMO.