What's new

General/Other The Reptile Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Reptile Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I want to thank the Reptile players for coming to attend and support their council. I'm a little disappointed that a certain few names I tried to contact did not make it, but it is what it is. And I wish we went past twenty viewers, there wasn't much support for the show. :(

If you guys ever want another gathering via stream, I'm the man to go to. Just hit me up anytime.

Long live THTB - the Grand Master of the Reptile Kouncil. :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
http://www.twitch.tv/gamerblake90/b/346509375

This is the archive for the Reptile Kouncil.

Word of advice: skip over the intro sequence...I had not realized that Chrispy Creme didn't mute his stream window, so therefore the Reptile theme I was playing got incredibly warped. I apologize for anyone who was turned off by that oversight. :(

As a reminder to all who participate in my Skype call, please mute your stream windows if you have it open in a browser.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
oops I missed it =[

I was going to take a nap before it and ended up just passing out at like 6pm that day without even eating

slept like 14 hours too, I guess it's because I'm recovering from being sick? dunno

sorry about that though

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
oops I missed it =[

I was going to take a nap before it and ended up just passing out at like 6pm that day without even eating

slept like 14 hours too, I guess it's because I'm recovering from being sick? dunno

sorry about that though
Dude, don't apologize. If you were sick, I couldn't just drag you onto our council like that. Sleep it off. When the Reptile forum decides to host another gathering, I'm sure you can make it.