What's new

General/Other The Reptile Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Reptile Kouncil?

• Total voters

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I would totally be down for this. Lately, I have not been able to be around as much as I would like due to real life stuff going on, but this would definitely be cool to be a part of.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just so everyone knows, I'm going to put the all y'all mufuqas on blasss son!

Especially Cossner for not even dignifying my request for him to have my babies with a response.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I really don't play MK9 much anymore, got too busy with other things. If this happened like 6 months ago I'd be all over it, but as of now I'm probably not one of the better Reptile players anymore. Sounds like a good idea and I hope you guys have a great discussion!

EDIT: If you guys end up making a Skype group (as in not the video but just text) you can add me, I would discuss the character a bit but only here and there and would only chime in whenever I think I have something useful to say

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'd have to bow out. :/

I wouldn't be off work and home until like midnight, so yeah. Next Saturday would work, but unfortunately that's not this Saturday lol.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'd have to bow out. :/

I wouldn't be off work and home until like midnight, so yeah. Next Saturday would work, but unfortunately that's not this Saturday lol.
What if the council was still on when you get back? We're usually up late at night doing shit on my channel.