What's new

General/Other The Reptile Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Reptile Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Sometimes a face-to-face discussion - or voice-to-voice in these cases - can leave a significantly better effect than discussions over forums do, as you often deal with a lot of users who misread and misinterpret some things that are said. Sometimes the disagreements can get to the point where the forums become a mess, and as a moderator, I'm always on the lookout to prevent that.

Then I hatched a plan for the Jade character forum...and I'm going to put it into motion tonight. Some of the most prominent Jade representatives from today's era will gather in a meeting over Skype to discuss their character in terms of movesets, strategy, player history, suggestions on how to improve themselves and their forums, the clearing of misconceptions, and an otherwise general character discussion that will help them to push forward.

Now, I've decided to open this door to all other character communities who may be interested in a council. STB Chongo spoke out about a Reptile Kouncil, and I am here to answer that request.

TL;DR - would any Reptile representatives like to arrange a Skype meeting with me and other Reptile players generate some healthy conversation and enlighten everyone on what empowers their players and their character forum? Post in here if you are interested and be sure to add me on Skype. Name there is the same as my name on here.

STB Chongo
THTB
TylerLantern
CitizenSnips
Joker8417
Showtime
Cossner
Denzell
MITDJT

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
*doesn't see name tagged, sheepishly leaves thread*

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
If you want in on the council, just say so. I only tagged a few Reptile players off the top of my head to get the ball flowing, it's hard to keep track of ALL the character's players in such a large site.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The Jade Kouncil is now concluded, so if you guys still want your gathering on behalf of Reptile, let's get something going. Remember, add me on Skype if you are interested.

Skype tag: gamerblake90