What's new

The REAL MKAK!!

MKK hanzo

I... I have no words.

Congratulations man this is really amazing.

An aditional pic of each screen showing the char select screen should add sexyness to this.

Again, congrats.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
ha ha. Thanks everyone. I took these pics just a few days ago. When times got tough a year or so ago, I sold all my cabs except the UMK3. I turned it into a Multi-MK cab. Now that I have a great job, even though it requires me to be in Afghanistan, I have re-purchased all the cabs, restored them, and completed the collection again. Here is what my cabs looked like before I sold them approximately 1.5 years ago. (MKK Hanzo...this vid's for you...)

Spletty

Grandmaster
Im sporting a partial after seeing these.
seriously I went from 6 to midnight.
How much did it cost to restore all of these?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

YourMKArcadeSource

Im sporting a partial after seeing these.
seriously I went from 6 to midnight.
How much did it cost to restore all of these?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Hell, unknown. Can't even ballpark it. Lets just say "a lot" and leave it at that.

Is it possible to love and hate you at the same time lol, Nice collection you have. I wish I could do something like this.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
That sound, aaaaaaaarrrrgh, had to replay that part like 3 frickin' times. Like GameMK said, it brought me back about 14/15 years, just love that mixed bag of sounds. Glad that there wasn't any shitty Euro-dance playing on the background, like the arcades here used to have!!
Nice F'ING stuff, man!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Thanks Guys. I though about bringing all these down to a tourney in Texas or to the East Coast Throwdown one year so we can have a tourney on the actual machines, shoulder to shoulder, the way it SHOULD be.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Thanks Guys. I though about bringing all these down to a tourney in Texas or to the East Coast Throwdown one year so we can have a tourney on the actual machines, shoulder to shoulder, the way it SHOULD be.
If you brought these to east coast throwdown I would cry in happiness.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
damn!! congrats, dude.

You have a treasure there, nothing less. I know all of us would do anything (well, almost anything jaja) to be in a room like that for at least a couple of hours these days...

Please, do what you can to get those babies to ECT and tape people's reations, tournament "ambient".

Congrats again, we all fall short in words when we see something like this nowadays