What's new

The REAL MKAK!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Thanks for the kind words ninjagrinder. I'll definitely try to get them to ECT, but it might not be until next year. Plus, I need to work up the will power to dismantle them, move them, reassemble them, bring them back home, dismantle them, bring them back in the house and reassemble them.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I see, it sounds like a pain in the ass to get it done. If you manage to get the cabinets to ECT, please let us all know :)

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If anything try to get at least one or two of the cabinets! It'd be friggin awesome! I have never played mk4 on the arcade.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
When I get back from Afghanistan, I have plans to buy and review a 27" Tri-mode Makvision monitor and install a 6-in-1 switcher in all the MK cabinets. All the cabinets will have all the different revisions of the original hardware installed in them. "The ULTIMATE REAL MK Arcade Kollection!"

MK1 - 5.0 T-Unit, 4.0 Y-Unit, Turbo Ninja, 3.1 Turbo, Nifty Kombo, and 8.0 Proto.

MK2 - 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 9.1, Challenger.

MK3 - 1.0, 2.1, War Gods, Wrestlemania, Open Ice, Rampage World Tour

UMK3 - It's Mame so I will put the Mame versions of the remaining Wolf unit boards I have (NBA Jam Hangtime, NBA Jam Maximum Hangtime, etc.) along with rev 1.1, 1.2, and Jugg versions of UMK3)

MK4 - 2.0, 3.0

After all that, I will still have boards left over. Stay tuned!!!