What's new

The REAL Johnny Cage Match Up Chart

ZtrideRz

Noob
The time has come for everyone to drop there mains and main cage! The only way to make this game even is for everyone to play cage.

New title too..

Mortal kombat 9 Rise of Cage.?
Mortal kombat 9 You got Caged?
Mortal kombat 9 Watch this?
Mortal kombat 9 there can only be one [ban incoming]?
Mortal kombat 9 [ban incoming] rule pros drool?

Any of those title sound about right..

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This thread is the stupidest fucking thing I`ve read on this site since I joined last Fall. Just unbelievable. The mass hysteria is mind boggling. Maybe you guys should all formally demand an investigation into your cities` water supplies.
Or stop smoking that OH NATURAL drug

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
This thread is the stupidest fucking thing I`ve read on this site since I joined last Fall. Just unbelievable. The mass hysteria is mind boggling. Maybe you guys should all formally demand an investigation into your cities` water supplies.
or you should make a video.........Cage paparazzi : exposing cage part 1 frame traps or mindgames? by Under_The_Mayo

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
or you should make a video.........Cage paparazzi : exposing cage part 1 frame traps or mindgames? by Under_The_Mayo
Dude, we're at post 320 in this thread. I could make the most detailed video about Cage and not a single person would listen.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Dude, we're at post 320 in this thread. I could make the most detailed video about Cage and not a single person would listen.
you are dead wrong, your ultimate kenshi videos are the best videos on TYM, you have a voice, if you expose cage and show what to really do against him and work your magic everyone would listen. this is a troll thread, no one is actually talking about how to beat cage, if i had recording equipment and could edit videos i would have made one already but i can't :( don't underestimate your voice though, you of all people would be able to speak some sense into us :)

you are dead wrong, your ultimate kenshi videos are the best videos on TYM, you have a voice, if you expose cage and show what to really do against him and work your magic everyone would listen. this is a troll thread, no one is actually talking about how to beat cage, if i had recording equipment and could edit videos i would have made one already but i can't :( don't underestimate your voice though, you of all people would be able to speak some sense into us :)
Reo did this, people just don't care.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I appreciate the words friends. But if people are actually saying deluded things like "Kenshi vs Cage is 5 5" then there's simply nothing more to say. Everyone drank the koolaid already.