What's new

The patch (notes) that will never happen!

I demand the butchering proposed to Cryomancer to happen really. C'mon guys nerf Him more, that's what that "OMFG MOST Broken char EVar" deserves. I surelly see a ton of Cryomancer destroying you all as the char has been described. Surely He deserves the nerf.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Cryomancer isnt very good Sonic played him to test out the command grab which can tick off of quite a few things but even then with out bar you aren't going to get much I dont think he should be nerfed not at all but im not sure how it could be buffed either it just doesn't fit this current meta(or ant meta for that matter) there is no reason to play it over grandmaster like really
I personally didn't say he is very good. I said the character isn't trash. Because he isn't lol. There is no way he is trash period... Sonic didn't test him out. He was PLAYING the character full on. And without a bar you might not be able to get much (can't you get around 30%? Midscreen midscreen isn't supposed to go over 40...) but you can get a hard knockdown so what is wrong with that? There might be no reason to play him over GM but the character still isn't trash. Now unbreakable is trash in my opinion... But that's another story.

Zaccel

Noob
Wishful thinking, but here's my Reptile hopes a dreams:

-Noxious gets some love. Stacking dd3 etc.
-Deceptive dd3(hold) turns to full invisibility faster (basically useless as-is).
-Nimble dd3: EX startup, shorter duration.
-db2 could use something. Db4's changes make it irrelevant. Maybe faster startup to work as a blockstring on different strings? Or maybe it could be OH, I dunno

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
6 frames advancing string that is plus on block and launcher at corner.

11 frames advancing mid that is a launcher at anywhere and just a few characters can punish it.

Gotta hit confirm your strings.
I'm OK with this. If that's cool for him to have I want smoke to have the same safeness with f4d12. Smoke has to hit confirm his forward advancing mid why is Jason excluded?

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
Agree on Johnny, jump is trash, and red aura at 12% would have been nice.
And, also, give him some mid armour wakeup, like give armour on the flipkick, maybe.

Last edited:

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
Anyone who wonders why NRS never listen to casual players re: balance changes, this thread is one of many reasons.

Carl

Noob
Fix laos fucking teleport its the worst wakeup in the game. Or bring back the spin with 2 bars simple.
That fucking teleport is a disgrace.

Wigy

There it is...
Sektors air dash needs more recovery and consistent knockback.

Mileena/kano/sektor d3's can fuck themselves

Just need to stop this lack of true mids some of the cast can barely use their pokes others have low profiling 7 frame ones that are -3 on block.

Stupid jump ins have needed to go for ages.

Wigy

There it is...
Remove all these dumb as shit armoured safe mids too.

If i block your armour; it should be my turn. I dont care if they need to make it -25 but you can only block, kind of like a restand ender. They need to sort out this armour fest.