What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten The p2w zoning lol

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Why else would they have fast low profiling projectiles? They may not be dedicated zoners but obviously those were put in there to allow them to zone.
Also this thread isn't about Kenshi, it's about the rest of the cast that isn't $6. Idk how you can justify Predator outzoning every other zoner in the game. Not only is he silly effective at zoning but he's also the easiest. Like bruh, let's say you're Quan Chi, mkay? You mistime a rune and make it come out mid-screen when your opponent is in front of you. What happens to you then? You eat a full combo.
Let's say youré Predator, PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. This dude's the Bojutsu Kung Jin of zoners. Easy to pick up and incredibly effective.
(-_-) b

For the record, Warlock might outzone him, but the other variations are just about even in the zoning game vs him.
I agree i was wrong i thought he was talking about summoner because normally hqt outzones summoner if im right warlocks f3 has good counter zoning and all the other tools aswell

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I agree i was wrong i thought he was talking about summoner because normally hqt outzones summoner if im right warlocks f3 has good counter zoning and all the other tools aswell
King mirrors Mike for a reason. Rune does 8% of damage and has no traveling speed. It almost always trades in Quan Chi's favor, but there is a glitch that somewhat helps Predator. When you trade projectiles, you seem to be unable to summon the bat for some reason. If this glitch were removed, Summoner would easily outzone HQT Predator.

King mirrors Mike for a reason. Rune does 8% of damage and has no traveling speed. It almost always trades in Quan Chi's favor, but there is a glitch that somewhat helps Predator. When you trade projectiles, you seem to be unable to summon the bat for some reason. If this glitch were removed, Summoner would easily outzone HQT Predator.
Oh now i understand why he did that i see , thanks !

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
But doesn't hqt have slow normals and suffer from bad defense? I don't have the character nor have I played against HQT so my thoughts don't really matter but still

My question is why give a top-tier zoning variation to Predator over Goro or Jason or another character that could really use it? Hunter and Warrior are great characters, a third variation along those lines would've been fine. Instead he gets a completely novel way to kick your ass.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
My question is why give a top-tier zoning variation to Predator over Goro or Jason or another character that could really use it? Hunter and Warrior are great characters, a third variation along those lines would've been fine. Instead he gets a completely novel way to kick your ass.
Well said. This character does not need the retarded zoning he has now, this variation system can go fuck itself.

Because..... pew pew pew

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
You obviously don't know how it feels to be an MKX zoner against this Injustice-on-steroids zoner. I don't mind having to work my way in, but wth would I work my way in when I'm Kenshi, the game's designated zoner and counter-zoner?
Wow just stop. His damage was nerfed to the floor and he has tons of holes in his game.

infamy23

FireBeard
That is a hunter combo and you're in here complaining about HQT.

Not to mention the beginning of that video is conveniently cut off, so as not to show that this combo requires a trap to be preemptively layed behind your opponent, and then you starting off a combo with 321+3

If you get hit by that, you deserve to lose 52%

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
His corner damage didn't quite go away as advertised...yeah they addressed the straight plasma scaling, but not the ground plasma which has favorable damage scaling.

2,1,2-3/Low Plasma x2-3,2,1+3 still does mid 30's damage wise.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
That is a hunter combo and you're in here complaining about HQT.

Not to mention the beginning of that video is conveniently cut off, so as not to show that this combo requires a trap to be preemptively layed behind your opponent, and then you starting off a combo with 321+3

If you get hit by that, you deserve to lose 52%
Hunter is quite possibly the easiest setup based character in the game, so no.
HQT's damage isn't 'to the ground' at all. You may not be getting tons of damage from individual combos, but the damage from the lasers (chip and on hit) from full screen adds up.