What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten The p2w zoning lol

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Let me get this straight.. the plasma caster has fast startup, near instant recovery, a HUGE hitbox that makes jumping impossible, godlike hit advantage AND block advantage, a high option that is risk free and shuts down jumpins, and a low option that can't be reflected by counter-zoners. Armoring is unfeasible and blocking/ducking and advancing is VERY hard because of the insane hit and block advantage.

And all this was given to a character with good mixups (debatable) and stellar footsies and damage?
Meanwhile if Kenshi whiffs his 9% teleflurry he eats a full combo into a vortex?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Fair and balanced.
You obviously don't know how it feels to be an MKX zoner against this Injustice-on-steroids zoner. I don't mind having to work my way in, but wth would I work my way in when I'm Kenshi, the game's designated zoner and counter-zoner?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
HQT mixups are not very good, he suffers if you corner him and he probably gets outzoned by Quan Chi. He's fine, although I do personally agree his damage is a little high, even after the "nerf".

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Guess we found pig's hidey
It's just not Kenshi. Cyber Kano, Piercing Mileena, Liu Liu, Kitana, you know, the designated zoners.. all get pew pew'd to death by Predator.
It's funny how you have to be reaaaal careful when zoning with the other characters, 1 mistake, 1 miscalculated projectile from half screen and you're getting jump punched into a full combo. Meanwhile Predator can just pew pew pew pew i'm 6 bucks ur free pew pew pew

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
drop kenshi and main predator, stop comparing and complaining.

but then again, why the hell r we talking about kenshi in predator forums?

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Stop using kenshi or get a pocket character that's what I'm doing because shirai ryus hit and run tactics are blowing up my Jax, pick up a teleporter or something, use jason or something, just stop these kenshi is so bad predator is too good my mom's cookies are too hot threads:coffee:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Let me get this straight.. the plasma caster has fast startup, near instant recovery, a HUGE hitbox that makes jumping impossible, godlike hit advantage AND block advantage, a high option that is risk free and shuts down jumpins, and a low option that can't be reflected by counter-zoners. Armoring is unfeasible and blocking/ducking and advancing is VERY hard because of the insane hit and block advantage.

And all this was given to a character with good mixups (debatable) and stellar footsies and damage?
Meanwhile if Kenshi whiffs his 9% teleflurry he eats a full combo into a vortex?
They nuked the EX Up/Straight Plasma damage (22% 1 bar and 30% 2 bars lol). At least when someone gets in on him it becomes more of a risk at that point.

Trying to compare him to Kenshi on the other hand...nope. Can't do it.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
It's just not Kenshi. Cyber Kano, Piercing Mileena, Liu Liu, Kitana, you know, the designated zoners.. all get pew pew'd to death by Predator.
It's funny how you have to be reaaaal careful when zoning with the other characters, 1 mistake, 1 miscalculated projectile from half screen and you're getting jump punched into a full combo. Meanwhile Predator can just pew pew pew pew i'm 6 bucks ur free pew pew pew
Mileena and Liu aren't zoners. Also stop comparing what this character has to your character.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
HQT mixups are not very good, he suffers if you corner him and he probably gets outzoned by Quan Chi. He's fine, although I do personally agree his damage is a little high, even after the "nerf".
'nuff with the bullshit. where's the salt report?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Mileena and Liu aren't zoners. Also stop comparing what this character has to your character.
Why else would they have fast low profiling projectiles? They may not be dedicated zoners but obviously those were put in there to allow them to zone.
Also this thread isn't about Kenshi, it's about the rest of the cast that isn't $6. Idk how you can justify Predator outzoning every other zoner in the game. Not only is he silly effective at zoning but he's also the easiest. Like bruh, let's say you're Quan Chi, mkay? You mistime a rune and make it come out mid-screen when your opponent is in front of you. What happens to you then? You eat a full combo.
Let's say youré Predator, PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. This dude's the Bojutsu Kung Jin of zoners. Easy to pick up and incredibly effective.