What's new

The only tier list that matters! Girls tier list

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Comparing apples to like hamsters lol... But ok. Someone could do this in minutes given we make up a fraction of the scene. There's no opinion to it like who is the most whiteness... I don't even know what that means... But there are ranking systems in place in competitive gaming. We do not expect (or want) special treatment based on our gender at that level.

I know this thread is for funsies... But keep in mind it's at the expense of one of this communities' minorities.
Wow. Now they can't even objectify *women* in a public Internet forum? White males just can't catch a break.

/s freals though close this bullshit thread.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Wow. Now they can't even objectify *women* in a public Internet forum? White males just can't catch a break.

/s freals though close this bullshit thread.
Women are too much of a beautiful specimen to objectify

(Yes, I see what I did there)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Lol I actually wanna know just how many and who are the girls in this community.
off the top of my head

there's Goldfish
HyruleNerd
Empress Tantrum
BirdSongs
Whatshername

....if you want to get technical you could include Pig's wife and Tyler Lantern's girlfriend.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
off the top of my head

there's Goldfish
HyruleNerd
Empress Tantrum
BirdSongs
Whatshername

....if you want to get technical you could include Pig's wife and Tyler Lantern's girlfriend.
:(...didn't realize there was a small number of us girls here. Oh well everyone's cool here regardless!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Real women don't need their penis enlarged by prop-posts tbh.
And especially don't usually like being compared to one another.

All women are beautiful and unique in their own right so stuff your chauvanist tier list, dude.
Here, tier this:

Goldi

Noob
Can I just say it already?

There was this dude named Aris or something that was sexually harassing female players around the time I came to the offline scene last year in his podcast or whatever. Trying to put cameras all on them or something. I can't be bothered to remember every stupid detail of what stupid people do. But so many people downplayed it so hard and his "apology" for the incident was a back handed, "suck it up, ladies, this is just the way things are".

We're still seeing the damage this kind of attitude causes - because we only have 2 damn female tournament players in one of the strongest, most tight knit and downright stubborn communities of the entire FGC lol.

I've tried to get more ladies to offline events. I offer free room sharing, a friendly ft5 sponsorship, my digits and the promise that I will not allow anything nasty to happen to them. I get vaguely protective of the MKC. But the women know they will be gawked at, judged and gossiped about more than any other player at the event, and get turned off. So why put yourself through that kind of aggravation?

And when you're paying for flights, hotels, tourney registration, other travel expenses and practicing and working hard exactly the same as everyone else there - you're asking to be treated exactly like everyone else. You've downright earned it IMHO.

Troll me, by all means - I'm putting myself out there for the communities' entertainment. I'm aware of that and I can take it lol. Call me free or scrubby or say I use a brain dead, OP character or whatever you need to. Call me or Jade trash or fish or something if you like.

Just keep your freaking hands or camera or whatevs off certain body parts. And speculations about my personal life to a minimum. I'm not even saying don't talk mess or troll me - just do it the same way every other offline player gets. Somehow, this is still too much to ask. :(

But when you run to the MK station and say, "Quick! There's a creepy dude following me! One of you is my bf!" (the "not it" look between Pig and Bit was priceless lol) Or ask JamesMK to make a stalker disappear (just don't ask him how he did it ;)) they're always there for you. Which is why I'll always love the community, even when I want to shake some freaking sense into it lol.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Oh man, Aris.....

I remember that, too. My favorite part was when Aris was like, "This is basically how the FGC is, so just deal." and the rest of the FGC was like, "Uhhhhhh............no it isn't."

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Real women don't need their penis enlarged by prop-posts tbh.
And especially don't usually like being compared to one another.

All women are beautiful and unique in their own right so stuff your chauvanist tier list, dude.
Here, tier this:
Women have penis ?

AssassiN

Noob
Can't believe how easily forgotten Aris his BS was.
Semi Evil Ryu his quote was "This is a community that’s, you know, 15 or 20-years-old and the sexual harassment is part of a culture, and if you remove that from the fighting game community, it’s not the fighting game community."
So stupid, lol.

Goldfish
Does that sorta thing happen a lot?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Can I just say it already?
I was blowing him up on 8wr for it. Priceless.
As for the latter, I've been running events of my own accord and taking part in organizing them, not just for gaming but other online communities too and I've had my share of morons trying to ... get some.
And then I turned into Jax and encouraged one of them. GET SOME!! Never felt so satisfied with being mean in my whole life.

Goldi

Noob
Yes, but it's usually more subtle. I've been pants-ed, stalked, e trash talked (like, not just as a gamer - downright malicious shit) dragged around like a poodle/trophy, spoken down to like I haven't been playing this game for 2 damn years, accused of banging anyone who has ever spent 10 minutes alone with me (there actually aren't any homosexuals in this community - I've done em all :p) and been regarded and treated as less than an equal based only on my gender.

But I can shrug most of it off. And I know a lot of gamers are.... Shall we say... Socially awkward lol. So I'm inclined to just do a mental face palm and go on with my day rather than get actively miffed. I just don't have the energy lol. Anything short of someone trying to touch things that don't belong to them doesn't phase me. Which doesn't come up often. And certainly wouldn't in front of another MK player.

I fit in surprisingly well because of my apathy. I've come to just embrace it and joke and troll along - even at my own expense. Mean funny is still funny I guess lol. I don't take myself, or the Internet in general very seriously.