What's new

The only tier list that matters! Girls tier list

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i like gurls especialy koraen girls to bad deres nun dat palys MK at lesat not dat i kno of fuck damit

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm an S tier hugger.
This is true both of you and myself. I take pride in my hugs :D.

I give the best hugs and have the softest breasts.
I challenge you on both counts, sir. I have greatly wholesome boobs.

...In all seriousness, though, What's Her Name's a fucking killer and she seems metal chill as all hell.
I wanna have a sparring session with her in a blindingly bright room where the only thing allowing us to see the monitor are our badass Matrix anti-light goggles, with Meshuggah blasting out of the walls, and neither of us make a single facial expression, we just battle, like robots.

Birdsongs is also one of the best, easily, and was playing Skarlet lights out before most people even had the patience to try her.
Her skill used to terrify me when I was still young and free, and now I'm old and not quite AS free, and she's still one of favorite fiercest peoples in the world. Thank god she doesn't play Kabal...

HyruleNerd will Tele-Kick you in the face, repeatedly, until you can't breathe without a straw.

Goldi

Noob
But LBSH, you do it the same as you do with the other 97% of the community. Preferably included with the community rather than singled out though. This is essentially a popularity contest.

Wouldn't a tier list by player's race, religion or sexuality be closed in a hot minute though? Lol....

Goldi

Noob
Comparing apples to like hamsters lol... But ok. Someone could do this in minutes given we make up a fraction of the scene. There's no opinion to it like who is the most whiteness... I don't even know what that means... But there are ranking systems in place in competitive gaming. We do not expect (or want) special treatment based on our gender at that level.

I know this thread is for funsies... But keep in mind it's at the expense of one of this communities' minorities.