What's new

The Official TYM Summer Jam 9 Viewer's Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Edit: To be fair he should've known about the glitch but still, really hate to see stuff like that. Glad its being taken care of in the patch though.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Well NRS' worst nightmare just happened, with tremors low hitting launcher whiffing twice in losers finals, costing DJT the match.

SEV

Noob
NRS lost DJT the match. Not a great look.
Yes and no. He can still do it mid and get the same advantage. So the first time it happened, had he gone mid, it would have given him the advantage to chip him out, and the second time it happened at the end there, he would have at least remained safe and establish some good spacing. He just didn't have enough Crystalline experience to know that you couldn't do that, because you just can't do it in the corner after F121 like that.

I'm surprised DJT didn't know that whiffs in the corner. But still. To get bodied by NRS.

Good luck winning when Sonic Fox and NRS are against you.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yes and no. He can still do it mid and get the same advantage. So the first time it happened, had he gone mid, it would have given him the advantage to chip him out, and the second time it happened at the end there, he would have at least remained safe and establish some good spacing. He just didn't have enough Crystalline experience to know that you couldn't do that, because you just can't do it in the corner after F121 like that.
Yeah I edited my post. I was just salty for DJT lol.