What's new

The official Tom Brady new main speculation

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Lol i wanna say it so bad
Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it. Say it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Alright guys, I just cannot keep it in any longer. I keep seeing him using him at HOG and now with WB coming up I know it has to be him. It is...............................................................................

Quan Chi

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I dont know if anyone has noticed, but the last competitive videos on Tom Brady's channel are of him playing Kung Lao and Kano.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Raiden. Has. A. Face.

Brady directly referenced PL and JOP as top Raidens in one of his recent videos, nevermind that B Wizz placed top 8 with Raiden at Devastation, nevermind that Brady has played Raiden on stream before. Case closed.
Is JOP still playing regularly? I thought he would've joined Aris and Sektroll on the TTT2 wagon by now.
Also, speaking of Sektroll, he used to be the face of Sektor in the US..

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Alright guys, I just cannot keep it in any longer. I keep seeing him using him at HOG and now with WB coming up I know it has to be him. It is...............................................................................

Quan Chi
Trollololol! I love knowing secrets.:)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
All will be revealed on the next episode of the Kombat Tomb Podcast.

Truth

Noob
Guys I just had an epiphany today, I think I have figured out who Tom's new main is. His clues were that it's super lame, is top tier, and "used" to have a face. It is none other than Smoke, he fits the criteria, and the previous face of Smoke was Aris! Thoughts everyone?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Guys I just had an epiphany today, I think I have figured out who Tom's new main is. His clues were that it's super lame, is top tier, and "used" to have a face. It is none other than Smoke, he fits the criteria, and the previous face of Smoke was Aris! Thoughts everyone?
No

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Deity

Noob
200+ replies... -_______- guys... its SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS that his new main is Kintaro. He's super lame with his telestomp and flamethrower. He's top 5, probably right behind shao kahn in the tier list. And nobody has used him at tourneys. Plus, he's a fucking tiger man thing, WITH four arms.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
its liu kang....think about it....the pieces fit

also in the tier list video tom described liu as "safe scrubby offense", now bradys no scrub but he plays safe
and kang projectiles are bs,low fireball that u never stand up from great answer to instant air projectiles (minus sindel)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I swear you gossiping Sallies have too much time on your hands. Either that or you're in love with Michael Cera. #Kappa