Get on that hook
If you all saw the latest Bradycast Tom Brady states that his 2 new mains are:

1)The one with the dead forums
2)Used to have a face

Here's the Bradycast

So here's what I think:

1) Jax , Kabal , Stryker , Baraka , Quan , Raiden
2)Kung Lao

So what do guys think?By the way, Je sais c'est qui mais je ne le dirai pas.

EDIT: He took down the video and made a new Bradycast.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
In all seriousness, he likely picked up Kabal.

EDIT: Though, Kano's a good guess too.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
I think Kung Lao is the only top character that isn't represented by a top player, if we're not counting PL.
and forgive me if im wrong but didnt Jwong once play KL as well, but now doesnt really play the game? would also match what brady said.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
It's definitely Liu kang or Kung lao, they only have 2 pages in their sub forums.

P.S he said he's not playing Kano, Freddy, or Ermac.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I would think Pig and Death eliminate Mileena as a character without top player representation. Especially since Tom just lost to Pig's at NEC.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
At this point I have pretty good confidence in it being Liu, I don't agree with Tom saying he's top but he definitely has the tools to hang with the best.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I just hope he plans to break him/her out at Winter Brawl.
Tom's the man. It'll be interesting to see where he goes from here if his Lin Kuei days are really behind him.

Ermac or Rain. Or Cyblax in a perfect world.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
It's definitely Liu kang or Kung lao, they only have 2 pages in their sub forums.

P.S he said he's not playing Kano, Freddy, or Ermac.
Kung lao forum only has 2 pages because i cleaned it up before the new version of the site came up. would have gotten to the rest that i didnt do but im not comfy with the new layout yet to do massive cleaning like i use to.

so fyi the Sheeva, Kung lao, Baraka, Sindel and a few others but i forgot .. but those shouldnt be considered dead forums. they just got massively cleaned up by myself..

On topic i say

1 ~ Liu kang
2 ~ Kung Lao

id love to see him use a super zoning character. he can be a great zoner if he wanted to i know it.