What's new

The Official: Show off your new Signature/Wallpaper thread

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Hey, STORMS...i'm not much feeling creative atm, however i wondering if there was a way to strategically place the 5 Black Dragon Members (Kano, Kabal, Kira, Kobra and Jarek) IN the banner, perhaps in the lower quadrants that are darkly over-shadowed by the dragon's wings? idk much in anything about making sigs/banners, but I'v been looking for someone to do a banner for us for close to a year w/ the 5 Members, but I like this banner so much, I would only want to ADD to it, rather than change it. What do you think?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hey, STORMS...i'm not much feeling creative atm, however i wondering if there was a way to strategically place the 5 Black Dragon Members (Kano, Kabal, Kira, Kobra and Jarek) IN the banner, perhaps in the lower quadrants that are darkly over-shadowed by the dragon's wings? idk much in anything about making sigs/banners, but I'v been looking for someone to do a banner for us for close to a year w/ the 5 Members, but I like this banner so much, I would only want to ADD to it, rather than change it. What do you think?
we're gonna get close to runing the whole theme of the banner with adding too much to it... the banner has a focal point and a "logo". That alone represents you guys... I don't think you're going to like the outcome of the banner with too much added material.

Also, were we talking all MKA renders?

well, here's with just text. It is already starting to look a bit overloaded imo...

Regardless, let me know about the renders.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
nah, no need for text since everyone in the Clan had to learn each of those characters to join back in MK, I was just wanting some renders of the characters themselves since they WERE part of the initiation to join our Clan, maybe Kano, Kabal and Kira on the far right, staggered like the MKA roster, then Kobra and Jarek off to the far-left....idk what would work, maybe just from shoulders-up or waist up or something like that, or hell even just faces.....or if all 5 don't fit, just Kano, Kabal and Kira.....idc really about Kobra and Jarek much since they were weak anyway...haha, but if you CAN manage to get all 5 in there somewhere, it would be fan-fucking-tastic. :) Thanks again, Bro

you inspired me to make this:
v1:

v2:
yu could have tried to center the lens flare tht you used behind his hand to have it look something more like this

if yu see its behind his hand its not a glow but it shows the fingers and various body parts

there's like simple shit that yu can use for that

I'm not using my actual laptop I'm on my old one, but I want to learn some ways on how to make like mixtape covers cause I'm starrting to make them I just need to learn some tricks.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yu could have tried to center the lens flare tht you used behind his hand to have it look something more like this

if yu see its behind his hand its not a glow but it shows the fingers and various body parts

there's like simple shit that yu can use for that

I'm not using my actual laptop I'm on my old one, but I want to learn some ways on how to make like mixtape covers cause I'm starrting to make them I just need to learn some tricks.

I was going for a realistic approach, but thanks bro.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
partly inspired (by Scheisse) "Teleport" sig:

Today, i finally learned some new tricks with PS. :)

Ice Klone v3: