What's new

The Official: Show off your new Signature/Wallpaper thread

Made this for my jailbroken iTouch reason its only in black & white is cause that's my whole theme for it. Comments would be very much obliged.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You should find a way to show this to Jay-Z himself, like post in on his site or a fan site. I really like this... especially the "hip hop lines" lettering in the llightning.

You've always made impressive sigs, Logik. I've always thought (imo) you went head-to-head with Rippa, but I'm starting to think that you're much better.

You should find a way to show this to Jay-Z himself, like post in on his site or a fan site. I really like this... especially the "hip hop lines" lettering in the llightning.

You've always made impressive sigs, Logik. I've always thought (imo) you went head-to-head with Rippa, but I'm starting to think that you're much better.
Its supposed to say Hip Hop Lives, but the way the lighting is I made it just for my iTouch which has the writing to perfection and thank you, I take that to heart I've only been doing this for almost 2 years now.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Damn, two years. It came out great. Just minor tweaks and it will be perfect. Nice Job G.
I'm start making some more sigs now that I got time.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
here's my sig I made. I know it not real good, but Im just starting out hoping to improve. Feedback please.

What program are you using? Nice start, Ganon.

Here's something I made recently. If anyone like this, it's yours. :)

I want it!! :D lol... seriously, I do want it... haha.
wow, looking good!

Just made this to hype everyone up! :top:

We should use this... :(

Nice work, Bone.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
What program are you using? Nice start, Ganon.

I want it!! :D lol... seriously, I do want it... haha.

We should use this... :(

Nice work, Bone.

I use gimp cause don't got the money for photoshop lol plus I think gimp easier to use. Need to check out some tutorials for gimp to get me started on some of this stuff.

Also, here another sig I made. I think this one better: