What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
It took me a while to figure out why I had disconnects. Then I realized I get a disconnect too when the other player pulls the plug. I play for the salt, so this always cracks me up. I know I've played well when I get multiple disconnects followed by salty psn messages in a day lol. I just wish if a player pulls the plug or quits often, their mkx gamertag would have a funny disconnect pic so I know which ones to Tbag mid match.

it boggles my mind people care about this stuff. You got the win now go find another match. I had a close game i lost yesterday and he just teabagged so i left. He messaged me something like i was a rage quitting noob. fighting game communities online are the worst. rivaling only cod.

This Kombat Pack 2....am I going to have to shell out more money to you for some characters that are already somewhat in the game? I already bought the premium edition. The Kold War Scorpion skin was advertised as if it were so exclusive....and they ended up giving that out free with an update. They decided to put out skins that were for purchase before releasing all of the dlc skins in Kombat Pack 1. I kinda feel like hey...why not do that AFTER the pre-paid stuff, and have options for those to get purchased as well. And all this focus on skins and such....why not address the fuckin netcode issue! I actually play this game very well, but I hate when I'm in a KOTH and there's a lag...and I end up getting disconnected from the lobby....just lagged away. I have a wired connection so it's not like I'm playing on wi-fi in the basement and the router is upstairs...or I'm on DSL or dial-up...why not make the online experience viable for thos eof us who want to practice to get better to participat tin the tournament scene? or just people who want to play for fun, and be able to try some of the combos they watched 40 minutes of video for without input delays and timing issues with frames? why are characters constantly becoming broken within each update? Rain was already DLC in Mortal KOmbat 2011 ( I do want Rain mind you, and I'd love a fuckin klassic costume ), and he's in the game...and you already have a nice set of moves to work off of ( that lightning strike...the kick..etc ). If it's going to cost anything I'd hope it would be a reduced price, or if it does have a $29.99 price tag ( i assume thats the general fighting game dlc price ), include some extra characters that would make it worth the buy...possibly even klassic fatalities ALL the characters in previous MKs. I love this fucking game. One of my favorite fighting games of all time, and it has so much potential to go to the next level. I'm not saying give us a whole new free game to go along with it...no, just think about your fans and their experience. I give them the fact that this is their first offering on this generation of consoles, and they did a great job graphically, animations wise, story, gameplay etc....there's just some missteps....but on a GREAT note, Injustice 2 should be a masterpiece from the experience they have now.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This Kombat Pack 2....am I going to have to shell out more money to you for some characters that are already somewhat in the game? I already bought the premium edition. The Kold War Scorpion skin was advertised as if it were so exclusive....and they ended up giving that out free with an update. They decided to put out skins that were for purchase before releasing all of the dlc skins in Kombat Pack 1. I kinda feel like hey...why not do that AFTER the pre-paid stuff, and have options for those to get purchased as well. And all this focus on skins and such....why not address the fuckin netcode issue! I actually play this game very well, but I hate when I'm in a KOTH and there's a lag...and I end up getting disconnected from the lobby....just lagged away. I have a wired connection so it's not like I'm playing on wi-fi in the basement and the router is upstairs...or I'm on DSL or dial-up...why not make the online experience viable for thos eof us who want to practice to get better to participat tin the tournament scene? or just people who want to play for fun, and be able to try some of the combos they watched 40 minutes of video for without input delays and timing issues with frames? why are characters constantly becoming broken within each update? Rain was already DLC in Mortal KOmbat 2011 ( I do want Rain mind you, and I'd love a fuckin klassic costume ), and he's in the game...and you already have a nice set of moves to work off of ( that lightning strike...the kick..etc ). If it's going to cost anything I'd hope it would be a reduced price, or if it does have a $29.99 price tag ( i assume thats the general fighting game dlc price ), include some extra characters that would make it worth the buy...possibly even klassic fatalities ALL the characters in previous MKs. I love this fucking game. One of my favorite fighting games of all time, and it has so much potential to go to the next level. I'm not saying give us a whole new free game to go along with it...no, just think about your fans and their experience. I give them the fact that this is their first offering on this generation of consoles, and they did a great job graphically, animations wise, story, gameplay etc....there's just some missteps....but on a GREAT note, Injustice 2 should be a masterpiece from the experience they have now.
TL;DR

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
then what's your practical reason for saying anything? You could've simply not acknowledged it. People.
the practical reason is he's telling you to shorten your post up so more people will read it and therefore you will get your point across to a wider audience. i personally didnt find it too long, but while i was reading it i knew that comment was coming from somebody

Last edited:
So nrs is talking about kombat pack 2 with alien and (the character I predicted) terminator, but there is still no real talk about fixing the games current state of problems. Problems that have been occurring for MONTHS. My screen freezes for several minutes every time I log on! I load the main menu and I have to stare at a frozen image for 5+ minutes! Does anyone know if there is an update in the works? This is getting annoying.

Solignac

Noob
Sorry dog, I don't have that issue. I play on PC so I'm surprised I don't have that issue, though.

Maybe try re-downloading/installing the game? (regardless of platform)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
are you still on terminator? even though ed boon tweets and hints like 20 characters? but yeah they should really get that fixed

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
Lol, I always wondered why people complain about tea bagging, does it really effect you? Who knew someone pressing down on there D-Pad multiple times would piss so many people off. Lmao.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
I actually don't care when people do it and I don't do it, but I know the context of it and what it represents is disrespectful and a form of teasing (i.e. dipping your balls in someone's mouth several times because they suck, which comes from the way it looks in FPS games). Historically teasing is meant to be annoying, so the intended effect of tea-bagging is to annoy someone. Why would it be a surprise if some people are actually annoyed or feel dissed by it?

It's funnier in MKX because apparently they can do that for like a whole 7-8 seconds and THEN do a fatality. Talk about wasting time, lol.

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
Why is Black Dragon a Faction and not Shirai Ryu? The Black Dragon have little to no involvement in the story, yet Scorpion and the Shirai Ryu are now fellow protectors of Earth? UGH... -_- -_-

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Why is Black Dragon a Faction and not Shirai Ryu? The Black Dragon have little to no involvement in the story, yet Scorpion and the Shirai Ryu are now fellow protectors of Earth? UGH... -_- -_-
It's because they are gonna make you pay for it when they add it in the next Kombat Pack.

Hey! Black Dragon has as much story relevance as the Red Dragon.... very little, but still the clan itself is iconic for what it represents.