What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
first off...I never was a fan of Lui Kang but in this game he is actually fun to play as more than any other game. I love his Revenant costume. He also has an x-ray that is awesome and does insane damage and if linked with other combos he can be great. Anyway...on to defense against....hold back while blocking. this has been a common theme in all mk games. you also have to know what moves the opponent does that will link into an overhead that you will then have to stand up to block. you can then punish or if an applicable stage use the interaction and get out of the corner. Also...stay away from corners if they are your weakness. A lot of the times people you play against will just figure out how you are playing and just constantly do that to do you. the second you keep them off balance they will stop.

kaseyk

Noob
As a liu player i disagree . His poke game is mediocre , his damage is mid level , his AA game is possibly the weakest in game .

His pros are decent to strong pressure , and great walk/run speed and excellent corner game combined with solid knock down game

His safe things are not safe against females , i see him as a B maybe B+ he can easily be exploited .

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
As a liu player i disagree . His poke game is mediocre , his damage is mid level , his AA game is possibly the weakest in game .

I can't tell if you're downplaying super hard or if you actually believe any of that.

If it's the former, yeah Lou Kane is totally garbage, a real piece of shit, slow as hell.

Should no longer have that responsibility??

Why can he just mash pokes like a retard?? Do they not need to learn poking fundamentals??

Why can't I even duck his flying kick which he can just mb for free pressure??

Why is my only option armor or backdash if he runs cancels!? But wait, quans armor doesn't

Why can't I literally do anything in the corner if he does 21??? I lost the game if I'm in the corner with certain chars?? I can't uump, poke, my armor and wake up is too slow... Don't give me the block breaker bs... It's so bad. I lost game
maybe because hes got other weaknesses (i dont know)? like quan, who is super powered but in the corner is such a victim that he maybe needs it.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that has no problems with the netcode.
Did you perhaps suffer some kind of massive brain injury in your lifetime? I'm pretty sure that's the only way you wouldn't be able to perceive the problems with the netcode.