What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Stanlos

Noob
Soooooooooooooo playing the Jacqui part of this Co-op Tower ("Burst Fire") and it prompted me to wonder if the developers actually play these things before release. If they did and they put this out on purpose then I really hope they get crabs and their arms are too short to scratch.

Stanlos

Noob
My complaint of the day, for the love of God please buff these variations. Will add some more real depth to the game and obviously improve its life span:

Shang - V2
Shao - V1 & V3
Frost - V1
Sonya - V3
Cassie - V3
Noob - V3
Raiden - V3
Lao - V3
Skarlet - V3
Erron - V2 & V3
D'Vorah - V3
Kollector - V3
Isn't v3 of Skarlet the crazy damage one?

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Soooooooooooooo playing the Jacqui part of this Co-op Tower ("Burst Fire") and it prompted me to wonder if the developers actually play these things before release. If they did and they put this out on purpose then I really hope they get crabs and their arms are too short to scratch.
During the first week of launch, it was abundantly clear they didn't test shit

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
usual combat league experience is shit - please add ping and wifi filter rant.
the netcode is good sentiment doesnt change the fact that its a shit show because as good as it might be apparently its not good enough to handle wifi and 100+ping people.

Stanlos

Noob
usual combat league experience is shit - please add ping and wifi filter rant.
the netcode is good sentiment doesnt change the fact that its a shit show because as good as it might be apparently its not good enough to handle wifi and 100+ping people.
It's effing disgusting

Stanlos

Noob
I don't know why they don't just make it official and introduce "Lagality" as a finisher. That is what most of these cliwns are actually doing anyway. So own it, NRS

I don’t see nearly enough ppl talk about upgraded Jacqui. Without a doubt the best character in the game right now. Full screen jumps that completely disregard zoning (which is supposed to be her one weakness) safe oppressive mids, a guessing game every 2 seconds. Real mix, a safe fuck neutral special and decent to good meter less damage. And let’s think about this character outside of the competitive lense. A casual player who doesn’t have time/isn’t invested enough to lab comes across this character. Wtf are they supposed to do? Hold block all game like we all were for like a week when this character came out. It’s so dumb to just have this character flying all over the screen essentially unchallenged movement and never ending pressure. I was genuinely surprised she wasn’t nerfed along with geras as she is the definition of dumb right now.

And highborne is stupid as well. RNG plus frames with 7% chip damage on every roll with a D3 that low profiles mids (that no one talks about). These two characters are enough to make me want to put down the game. They carry so hard it’s ridiculous. And this is coming from a Johnny player

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I need to vent. I'm in a fucking rut. I can't seem to put anything together anymore and if I do, it's only for one round or one match if I'm lucky. It's like nothing I do fucking works anymore. Block a d1 and try to d1 on them back, nope you're getting d1'd. Wanna punish with 2,4,1+3..Nope how about a S4. Wanna do any of your wake-up shit, nope your just gonna stand there or short hop. I just can't get out of my own way.

Stanlos

Noob
I need to vent. I'm in a fucking rut. I can't seem to put anything together anymore and if I do, it's only for one round or one match if I'm lucky. It's like nothing I do fucking works anymore. Block a d1 and try to d1 on them back, nope you're getting d1'd. Wanna punish with 2,4,1+3..Nope how about a S4. Wanna do any of your wake-up shit, nope your just gonna stand there or short hop. I just can't get out of my own way.
I am a total noob scrub but it sounds like it's time for a break. Try learning a new character with a different playstyle than your current one. You may just be burned out and frustrated. A fresh perspective will help.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I am a total noob scrub but it sounds like it's time for a break. Try learning a new character with a different playstyle than your current one. You may just be burned out and frustrated. A fresh perspective will help.
I just needed to let that out. I started playing better afterwards

My complaint of the day, for the love of God please buff these variations. Will add some more real depth to the game and obviously improve its life span:

Shang - V2
Shao - V1 & V3
Frost - V1
Sonya - V3
Cassie - V3
Noob - V3
Raiden - V3
Lao - V3
Skarlet - V3
Erron - V2 & V3
D'Vorah - V3
Kollector - V3
Yes, please, PLEASE buff Noob V3. It's just Dark Sabbath but worse lmao

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I have nothing to complain, I found the game good and enjoyable.
However, I hope they give us the possibility to have past Kombat League skins as a reward for something.

I don't have the intention to constantly play Mortal Kombat 11 and expecially Kombat League, that is the most toxic part of the game, because I'm forced to do that to obtain a particular skin, so, I cross my fingers they will add something in the future.

Stanlos

Noob
I have nothing to complain, I found the game good and enjoyable.
However, I hope they give us the possibility to have past Kombat League skins as a reward for something.

I don't have the intention to constantly play Mortal Kombat 11 and expecially Kombat League, that is the most toxic part of the game, because I'm forced to do that to obtain a particular skin, so, I cross my fingers they will add something in the future.
To add to this I would ask that they fix or update the skins that are found in the Krypt but that really are nowhere like Kitana's True Edenian

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
i would pay extra for a region filter to never ever need to face a russian connection.
its really killing the whole point for me to play online in combat league and casuals are dead.

i would pay extra for a region filter to never ever need to face a russian connection.
that's hilarious, because we all know that if that did happen then the whinging would be off the charts about NRS scamming money from users for something that "should have been in the game"

Stanlos

Noob
that's hilarious, because we all know that if that did happen then the whinging would be off the charts about NRS scamming money from users for something that "should have been in the game"
It is a mystery why it isn't in the game. The way SCIV did it is a good compromise. Let people decline if the person that poppwd in their lobby has crappy ping. Problem solved

Jbog

Noob
This game not being played at evo shows just how much people really like this game needs a huge overhaul! Hardly fun

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
i am so sick of playing against russians. each and everyone plays like a retard but hey, the connection is fucked up so it works anyway.
game really needs a ping and region filter. or let me at least filter them out manually...i am so fucking sick of them..no comparison to the usuall spain/italian guys you meet in other fg´s. would there be at least one dev in the team who plays this fucking game serious online he wouldnt let that shit slide. but boon most likely never touched a pad/stick in the last 20 years...

so much money so much details in stuff which has nothing to do with the actuall gameplay and they fuck up with such basic parts of the game since...ever...

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nothing better than someone screaming Into the mic, telling you to pick fast, then they counter you with Geras only to lose and scream how much you suck then send you hatemail.

mattteo

Noob
Just asking but if you were around during the 3D era and the trilogy era than you would know there is more nuance to it than that. Regardless of what you think of The4thsnake (an infamous MK youtuber) he covers it pretty well in his latest youtube video here: https://tinyurl.com/yx4e9brk .

If the netherrealm games are your first introduction to the MK universe you've got some catching up to do lore wise. If not and you've been here since trilogy, or just don't really care for the lore, then I can't exactly do anything to change your mind but I can understand why some people would think the retcon does fit her more, even if I personally think its trash.

I love all of The 4th Snake's videos. Also share his passion for 3D era characters like Fujin, Quan Chi, Kenshi, Ashrah, Reiko, Sareena, Daegon, Taven, Onaga, Havik, Hotaru, Drahmin, Tanya.