What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
does anyone know who the guy is who is in charge of ranked/comp online aspekt of the game?

oh and btw, fuck him.i just want to tell him directly...

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
did i already mentioned that kombat league sucks ass and connection to russians is shit as fuck but nr thinks its fine to force me to play against em over...? fuck nr for this shit. how retarded do you have to be to let that shit slide...fuck that guy who is in charge mk11 makes me start to hate russians while its actually not theire fault....fuck you nr. fuck you boon. fix your shit.

region and ping filter or at least adjust the ping to 80 and let me cancel everything above or even better let me decide , same as its possible in casual i mean what kind of dumbfuck do you have to be to believe this matchmaking system is fine right now? play your own fucking games then maybe you might see what kind of issues people have to face due to retarded decisions...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zgf

Stanlos

Noob
I wonder if people who claim the game is boring to watch have just been unfortunate enough to stumble upon people using exploits or gimmicks that are relatively new and it was just one player getting off on doing whatever gimmick it was over and over again.

That IS pretty boring. But tournaments are not that and have been exciting to watch thus far.

Honestly, I’m just tired of this unlocking system. It’s one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Even the new win a gear/augment awards can be ridiculous. I don’t have a lot of gear left for each kharacter and all I ever get is augments. I just wanna unlock all of the gear and then just focus online. Also I’m not of fan of the leveling up each gear piece and having to change my augments for every piece. Just leave my augments alone and take away the gear level up.

Another annoying thing is the store. The whole system sucks changing every day. Just put 100 time Krystal’s to unlock each piece and put a but to unlock option next to every gear/skin and kosmetic so we don’t have to wait for a tower to appear to unlock. Just give people the option to buy everything if they want

Stanlos

Noob
NRS doesn't seem to do well with risk/reward. It has been years and I still don't have everything I want in Injustice 2. Why can't they do a simple model where the player earns resources and spends them on stuff the ayer actually wants? What's so difficult about that?

The final fight against Kano in Spawn‘s character tower is the most ridiculous battle ever in this game. Holy shit. No matter which consumables I use I can only manage a single win. The 2nd & 3rd rounds make me wanna throw my controller and my AI can’t even handle what’s happening properly either.

Fuck me I'm so terrible at this game. I’m playing joker one of the best fucking characters and I just quit a game against a spawn player because I keep getting bent over by fucking spawn. I can’t tell what moves are safe and his spacing is fucking ludicrous. I’m taking a break once again because I suck

Stanlos

Noob
Fuck me I'm so terrible at this game. I’m playing joker one of the best fucking characters and I just quit a game against a spawn player because I keep getting bent over by fucking spawn. I can’t tell what moves are safe and his spacing is fucking ludicrous. I’m taking a break once again because I suck
Take heart!!

What you describe can be easily remedied by using practice mode. You may also check out the vids from REO and others breaking down Spawn.

Yousef

Noob
Spawn is stupidly good , actually he's too good for this game
His mixups might be reactable offline but online he's just unreasonable , I mean yeah NRS wanted more people to buy him or the kl , but they just went too far with him

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Imagine trying to tech a throw when the opponent is on wifi. Or timing the blocking and walk up when defending against zoning. Seriously, I spend hours in training mode but there's no passion to it, no matter how much I try to convince myself there is.

Whoever at NRS though it was a great idea to put Tournament variations off by default in player matches and KOTH is a moron.

Nobody is searching for TV at on. So we get very good players exploiting this and joining in with broke ass variations. Like Sub and Erron are stupid broke with custom movesets.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Still waiting a way to unlock past KL skins.
Can't believe that, if you don't have time to play during a season, they are locked forever.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
first time someone actually teleported ingame. a raiden player....funny coincidence and of course a russian. fuck this trash as so called competitive ranked mode where it shits on the quality of matches you get while casual allows you to filter people out.
@16 Bit
how the fuck does it come that you guys give a shit about that aspect of the game. you care enough to implement a rollback netcode but say then...eh fuck it...matchmaking, filter? whut...fuck it....its fucking pointless, we dont bother.

especiallly the wifi icon. its like going into a restaurant..the chef shits infront of you on your table and then forces you to eat it.
its literally a eat shit sign you put into peoples faces

i wish one of you would actually really play the game online to see what people have to endure in ranked....but i guess they dont pay enough for you guys to do so...

Last edited: