too weird to live, too rare to die
For real, fuck fatal blows. They're so dumb. I say at least take the armor away from them. Please do something.
Fully agree that KL is a failure. I played 10 games last night. I won 7. 3 dc'd. I lost three. 1 was a rank below me and I lost around 150 points. Out of all those games, maybe 5 were EITHER acceptable ping or wired. Its a waste of time in this state.Think it's time to take a break until a patch comes along. I don't find the game to be as balanced as we pretend it is, the Kombat League could have been amazing with WiFi filters + disconnect penalties, and some adjustments to FB and KB need to be made ASAP.
Game is good, and has the potential to be the best NRS game ever in the future. But as of right now? I'll be hanging it up until a patch. Will play in the TYM League for fun but that's about it.
Yea agreed 100%. Online is huge for fighters these days, and I'm pretty spoiled with Tekken's. This feels behind what was offered from PS3 games in online for a ranking system. Individual character ranks and a more in depth leveling system I was looking for, since they had the blueprint to beat what other games do good. Throw in the "right before finish him" disconnects that isn't addressed and mandatory wifi matches, and it's just a wash.Fully agree that KL is a failure. I played 10 games last night. I won 7. 3 dc'd. I lost three. 1 was a rank below me and I lost around 150 points. Out of all those games, maybe 5 were EITHER acceptable ping or wired. Its a waste of time in this state.
Balance wise, whats pushing you away?
Yeah it's a nuisance having a slight plus frame guessing game on that good a mid. Makes you scared to poke after.yeah your right just tested it , you have to be pixel perfect for the +2 its not that mutch of a problem honestly. i would rather fight barakas all day than liu and jacqui
Better question is why the hell tag towers aren't a mode.Why the hell are these tag battles not a mode? I was playing through a sub tower and they had me as sub and noob and you swapped them out with the konsumable stick. That shit was fun! I want to fight other people like that! 1 round 2 characters.
If you don't want projectiles involved, my friend, don't play a 2d game. I friggin LOVE to Stone people to death with Cetrion, and I love even more when they try to counterpick me with cheap ass Scorpion, lose by getting damn outplayed (projectiles don't exist versus Scorpion, so do not even bring the conversation there) and then they ragequit or get brutally t-bagged. I live for that shit.Let's make a few things perfectly clear:
I'm glad I was able to vent.
- It is perfectly fine to use Scorpion if you like his backstory, moveset, design, or if you just feel comfortable with his play style. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using your favorite character. However, if you use Scorpion, and you decide to talk shit through your mic, tbag after a win, or send hate mail, all while deluding yourself into thinking you're a good player, you are a scumbag and a coward. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Period. End of story.
- Fatalities are a part of MK and always will be. If you want to use fatalities offline, with your friends, in KOTH, or even causal matches, go for it. However, if you challenge somebody with the intent of playing a set, or you're playing ranked/kombat league, and you perform a fatality, do not expect me to hang around. I play sets to get better at the game, and I play ranked to see how good I am at the game. I'm not sitting through a 15 second or more animation that we both saw hundreds of times after every win you get. Either keep the the matches and the momentum going or play a different game mode. Stop wasting my time.
- There are quite a few delusional fanboys and shills on this site and others claiming how balanced this game is. People are constantly asking why they're getting matched up with Scorpion players 7 times out of 10. It isn't just because he's always a popular character, but rather he and 3 or 4 others have literally every tool at their disposal, while the majority of the cast is horse shit. Several characters need buffs, and I don't have to list their names. Lurk on any of their character forums and find out for yourself. MK11 is worse than Injustice 2, or pre (any)patch MKX in terms of balance.
- Geras is overpowered. Don't bother arguing with me on this point, because you'll fail miserably.
- If you tell me that Kano doesn't need a mid starter, I'll just assume you have an IQ under 80.
- The word "spamming" gets thrown around a lot in fighting games, but more so in MK. When the dust is settled, using the same move over and over is in fact a legitimate strategy if your opponent can't block it. From my perspective though, true spamming completely pertains to brain damaged neanderthals that do nothing but throw projectiles. Cetrion, Jade, and Skarlet immediately come to mind. But Shang Tsung tops them all. Like the common Scorpion user, these players actually think they're good. The best word to describe these monkeys is "hypocrite". You bought a FIGHTING game, but you aren't going to FIGHT. These are the ultimate asshats on this game, and they know it. They're walking contradictions. Though it isn't entirely their fault. The blame really falls on NRS for catering to the lowest common denominator.
Yeah the other day I was asking about the last time anybody has seen one lol. I haven’t noticed one since launch week.Better question is why the hell tag towers aren't a mode.
There hasn't been one in over a month and it's the only achievement I'm missing. If I can't play with my buddies at least let me play with online people.