What's new

The Official Kumite 2015 Apology Thread

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
This is true. He even asked for my number to play some offline casuals but never called/texted so yea I think he was just some troll account...who has my number. Fuck.

Apologies...

I apologize for not making top 8 at KIT but...there's still one more major before mkx so I only half apologize for right now.

I DON'T apologize for my improvement from getting out of pools and getting 9th in the more evolved state of the game.

I also DON'T apologize for the KILLUMINATI acquiring great skill sets at KIT so we can wreck the illuminati scum in the games to come.
Where has this idea that Injustice has to die after MKX drops come from? One minute it was 'yeah we can totally play two games' and 'I'm going to keep playing after MKX' but now all I see is this mentality.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
That was beauitful Honeybee, but from screening your post, nowhere did I see an apology........

.....I'm waiting.

Actually, since you live in Canada, and the Illuminati is stationed in the U.S., am I technically not allowed to punish you for apology violations?
Don't be silly. Our hand is not tethered by silly restraints like invisible borders. Don't let his maple syrup glaze fool you. If you demand an apology, you take it sir.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
That was beauitful Honeybee, but from screening your post, nowhere did I see an apology........

.....I'm waiting.

Actually, since you live in Canada, and the Illuminati is stationed in the U.S., am I technically not allowed to punish you for apology violations?
I already stated that I need not apologize for anything and gave my reasons why. You, on the other hand, owe me 2 apologies and I have received none and no explanation why. Now I demand a third apology for that.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

.....I'm waiting.

The Illuminati, much like the Mounties, are gifted with international jurisdiction. All punishments should be levied as usual

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
This is true. He even asked for my number to play some offline casuals but never called/texted so yea I think he was just some troll account...who has my number. Fuck.

Apologies...

I apologize for not making top 8 at KIT but...there's still one more major before mkx so I only half apologize for right now.

I DON'T apologize for my improvement from getting out of pools and getting 9th in the more evolved state of the game.

I also DON'T apologize for the KILLUMINATI acquiring great skill sets at KIT so we can wreck the illuminati scum in the games to come.
out of curiosity, do you have a list of people included in Killuminati? Also, was it your intention to make me think of Tupac every time you type it out? Because this

Where has this idea that Injustice has to die after MKX drops come from? One minute it was 'yeah we can totally play two games' and 'I'm going to keep playing after MKX' but now all I see is this mentality.
This community is just too small right now to run two games like that. To be clear, I do think Injustice will continue to exist in tournament...it will just transition from being something that people travel and seriously train for to something people enter for fun on the side while they are there for MKX. That's really not that different from other communities from what I've seen. People still play 3rd strike and Marvel 2 when its there...they just don't grind it out seriously.
Even the majority of the top players in the capcom community seem to focus on seriously grinding one game and playing others on the side most of the time....they just have a large enough community that neither game is ever really starved.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Lol I work for many sports networks so I'm always traveling, which is why I wasn't there because of a huge job offered Wednesday to me.

Regardless my hotel room is open if he wants to come by any weekend I'm in his town but he won't

Pretty sure I'm not dodging a dude who played other ZOD players to prepare for me and went a combined 50-0

He was the worst MK player I had ever played and seems it carried over to inj
Can I stop by your hotel room and.. Ya know.. *blushes* Play some games.

coolwhip

Noob
what am I apologizing for?

so you are telling me how I meant something now? lol

so tell me, what am I apologizing for?
Well originally, I took your comment as a shot at LimboDawg since I didn't think anyone could be ridiculous enough to blow up GGA because of a local result one week, especially after everything they've accomplished in the game. So because I misunderstood your comment, I wanted you to apologize to Limbo. Now that you've explained yourself, you should apologize to GGA lol. But you won't.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well originally, I took your comment as a shot at LimboDawg since I didn't think anyone could be ridiculous enough to blow up GGA because of a local result one week, especially after everything they've accomplished in the game. So because I misunderstood your comment, I wanted you to apologize to Limbo. Now that you've explained yourself, you should apologize to GGA lol. But you won't.
Ah so you assuming is why I needed to apologize to limbo. Not based on anything I said about him, or to him in fact.

Apologize

coolwhip

Noob
They did not place top 8 in injustice, they remain blown up :]
You know what? Those standards are fair, as long they apply to every tournament past and future. In which case, there's a lot of apologies to be handed, and not by GGA. But, regardless, I'll keep that in mind for future references :)